Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Low Level PCL Discussion

Hugh

Hi everyone.

Firstly I'd like to say a big thank you from everyone at Insignia to all Conspiracy staff to helped set up the low level PCL it was largely a big success and I'm sure every clan had a lot of fun.

This thread is basically here so that the low level clans can discuss how the low lvl PCL can be improved and also so that you can have a bit of a rant and say what needs to be improved.

I'll get straight to the point.

In my point of view some clans ruined the low level PCL last night, basically by not complying with the rules that were published.

Here are the rules taken from http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4786

Rules

Please remember, these rules are default, unless asked to change so by leaders.

1.1-20 Defence armour only

2.overheads off

3.no 1v1

4.one single round, decide the map yourself

5.Clan Members only

6.No flaming - its practice for a real war.

7.80- Combat Cap

8.No Allying with other clans.*

*No Allying with other clans - Exceptions are when your clan can not pull enough, and therefore has to team up with another clan who cant pull enough. TOTAL number must not be more than 20 for allied clans.

Yes on a whole these rules were met, and please note it says "please remember, these rules are default, unless asked to change so by leaders." But the main problem I have is rule 7. 80- Combat Cap

In my eyes this is what makes the PCL "low level" and this rule was abused by too many clans last night, I know its easy for Insignia to say, we have no 80+ members on our ML but that’s beside the point, some clans were bringing a huge amount of 80+ members to the PCL which really makes a difference when the "proper" low level clans are pulling majority 40's and 50's.

I wouldn't have a problem with this if there was a few level 80+ just to make up a clans numbers, but I saw large amount of higher levels which put the clans using them in an undoubtedly stronger position.

Here is one screenshot I took last night just to prove a point.

091204232607.png

Apologies to OB here, this is not meant to be an attack on you, it merely proves my point. This is just one of the many examples which shows that clans were clearly abusing the 80- cap.

Now remember on the rules it does say "Please remember, these rules are default, unless asked to change so by leaders."

However, when we asked any clan for the 80- cap in our fights they refused to comply and in most examples actually started flaming us.

All I am asking is that in future low level PCL's we keep it as a majority low level and seriously limit the amount of 80+ members that are allowed to come.

On a separate note, I saw that some higher level clans members had come along to watch last night. Many of these massed together to make a team of assorted clans and high levels. In my opinion this showed a lot of disrespect for the low level clans and they were making a mockery of the low level PCL, and if any of you happen to come across this topic please realize that this event was a big event for many low level clans and its unfair that you should spoil it just because you want to have a bit of fun at the expense of others.

OK, rant over.

Sorry to put such a downer on last night because on the whole it was a lot of fun. I just think it can be improved.

Please post a reply to what I have pointed out.

If there’s anything that you think could improve the low level PCL for the future please say.

Cheers.

Hugh

tmapw.png

I believe that low level pure clans are a important part of the future pure community, so i agree with this PCL thing.

However, i think you guys should not tollerate any bull ****, if somone brings a 80, decline the fight.

I think you should also add

1.) Corrupt off

2.) 1-10 Defence

You don't wanna encourage too many low levels to get 20 defence..

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

in my opinion, there was less flaming then i expected, which is a good thing.

I hope to see some more clans there in coming weeks, as the clans with lower pulls were forced to contend with clans with 2-3x more people.

For me, the most disappointing thing was Divine Brutality coming to the low level pcl with pretty much only 70+, and a LOT of 80+ members, including a level 96 member. If they cannot compete with med level clans like malice and DP, it doesn't mean they can go to low level pcl and feel superior.

/end rant.

p.s Team TP owns LOL.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

I believe that low level pure clans are a important part of the future pure community, so i agree with this PCL thing.

However, i think you guys should not tollerate any bull ****, if somone brings a 80, decline the fight.

I think you should also add

1.) Corrupt off

2.) 1-10 Defence

You don't wanna encourage too many low levels to get 20 defence..

My Defence level is: 3

but yeah, i agree.

Is it just me or are you making posts like this for a rank?

hell ******* yes

HI5

Idk, if anything those Addy Daddies thinking they were actually in the Pcl ruined it..

I didn't mind the 84 or 82 Ob had broughten, they shouldn't have broughten Epic though.

I think we made a boring event interesting.

I wasnt there for the fight vs u I so im sorry about the 96. BUT we didnt have any one over 80 but her -_-. and the whole DB showing up rushing cs wid overs on awid 80+ that was kinda nh bs. and i agree.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

I wasnt there for the fight vs u I so im sorry about the 96. BUT we didnt have any one over 80 but her -_-. and the whole DB showing up rushing cs wid overs on awid 80+ that was kinda nh bs. and i agree.

Do you know what No-Honor even means? Because using overheads hasn't ever been "nh".

PCL is dead now anyways. Anti-PCL alliance unite.

I find it funny clans like CS and OB hate on DB for having three 80+ accounts:

1. Myself

2. Bryce

3. Tyler

Then we have around three 70s, two of which are one defence, the other being twenty. I thought I'd just make this clear to OB here:

(00:53:47) -[FM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN INFO ]: [DB] DB Warring List ( http://www.divinebrutality.ipbfree.com ) | Members: 37 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 60.2 | P2P: 60.48) Strength: 76.81 Hp: 70.97 Magic: 61.92 Ranged: 68.27 Skill Total: 395 | F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 85) | Cape: Wilderness37 | Last Updated: 8th Dec 2009

(00:54:10) -[FM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN INFO ]: [OB] Obvious Kos ( http://obvious-kos.com ) | Members: 28 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 60.79 | P2P: 61.09) Strength: 67.57 Hp: 72.75 Magic: 62.04 Ranged: 75.46 Skill Total: 620 | F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 19) | Cape: Wilderness44 | Last Updated: 8th Dec 2009

And to make it simpler for the less intelligent people:

(00:54:39) -[FM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN COMPARE ]: Comparing [DB] DB Warring List ( http://www.divinebrutality.ipbfree.com ) to [OB] Obvious Kos ( http://obvious-kos.com ) | Format: DB/OB (DB difference)

(00:54:39) -[FM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN COMPARE ]: DB/OB | Members: 37/28 (+9) | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 60.2/60.79 (-0.59) | P2P: 60.48/61.09 (-0.61)) HP: 70.97/72.75 (-1.78) Mage: 61.92/62.04 (-0.12) Range: 68.27/75.46 (-7.19) | Skill Total: 395/620 (-225)

Now to those of you who are going to cry "warring list" here is a comparison of our main ML:

(00:56:52) -[FM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN COMPARE ]: Comparing [DB] Divine Brutality ( http://www.divinebrutality.ipbfree.com ) to [OB] Obvious Kos ( http://obvious-kos.com ) | Format: DB/OB (DB difference)

(00:56:52) -[FM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN COMPARE ]: DB/OB | Members: 31/28 (+3) | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 61.89/60.79 (+1.1) | P2P: 62.19/61.09 (+1.1)) HP: 73.16/72.75 (+0.41) Mage: 64.84/62.04 (+2.8) Range: 69.94/75.46 (-5.52) | Skill Total: 372/620 (-248)

Now, someone tell me, where does OB get off telling DB that they are a med level clan? We have a 96, 84, 82, then the rest are 73 or lower. Furthermore, shall we look at the clans OB has declared on?

(01:08:45) -[FM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN INFO ]: Insignia ( http://s1.zetaboards.com/rsinsignia ) | Members: 26 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 46.19 | P2P: 46.31) Strength: 58.92 Hp: 44 Magic: 44.23 Ranged: 52.38 Skill Total: 255 | F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 11) | Cape: Wilderness13 | Last Updated: 8th Dec 2009

Really OB, are you really going to declare on a clan who has a significantly lower ML in averages and numbers, yet you claim that we only war low levels? Pretty sure I haven't asked any low level clans for minis without offering a +2 and we've also mini'd clans like MM, IR, E and similar clans.

On topic, the current status of the low level PCL is already destined for failure Goop, adding a rule stating 10- defence armour and no corrupt is just going to further aid in its demise. PCL is supposed to be a time to prep clans for their BH trips, give their members a taste of warring. How is that taste going to be accurate with rules like a level cap, armour cap and weapon cap going.

The current rules favour the clans who made them, and promote clans to develope accustom to only warring in CWA which will ultimately lead to their downfall. A prime example of a CWA dependent clan is OB. They attended Friday's PCL and apparently pulled 18. Yet where were they on Saturday? Sitting in their IRC channel shaking in their boots at the prospect they might fight a clan they don't outlevel, outnumber and at the prospect of losing pixels.

All in all, PCL is going to be very boring, it will comprise of three clans:

1. CS

2. OB

3. I + V

If you wish to continue this idea, its proposed that you change your god awful rules, and perhaps chill on the flaming a bit, because lets be quite honest, you need other low - med clans to actually attend or PCL will die. The original PCL only worked because every clan was forced to either attend or close, and for the most part weren't scared of levels or numbers.

Till changes are made, we are a part of the Anti-PCL alliance.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro