Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The feast, it's ruined.

Bob

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We could of uploaded a **** ton of pics of your delicious loot we got from your mith and we could of had a vid of pushing u out of it 3 times and then seeing u log LOL

but we are bigger then that, so we will sit smug knowing the truth whilst you use this pw topic to recruit some more and show more mains how to dress as pures. lol

gimme some more rage?

as you can see, my foe target(who wouldnt stop hugging single, mind you) was in the world about to hit us.

091205171949.png

here, as you see New recruits had died about 5 times and ran out of retarded looking return sets.

091205172436t.png

here, we regrouped with 85 people after smashing you into bh.

091205172842.png

here, we have over 90 people falled in, about to rerush foe based on the fact that my Foe target left bh.

091205173005.png

here, foe hugs single as we pick off the idiots who run in and out and get binded.

091205173359.png

we walked south in anticipation of getting foe out of single

091205174206.png

foe rerushes, getting slammed in 10 seconds and going right back into single.

091205174345.png

foe continues to hug single, we get bored and leave after this.

091205174031.png

all dem pictahs r in order

k k

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Damn E nice pull and fights!

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

We could of uploaded a **** ton of pics of your delicious loot we got from your mith and we could of had a vid of pushing u out of it 3 times and then seeing u log LOL

but we are bigger then that, so we will sit smug knowing the truth whilst you use this pw topic to recruit some more and show more mains how to dress as pures. lol

gimme some more rage?

Wow, when I see you arguing over wins with MM I thought it was MM who were just bullshitting and you were telling the truth.. I guess I can see what they have to deal with every week with you trying to claim a win out of that.

I vidded the whole thing with Vent audio, every time you "pushed" us was due to our leaders telling us to go south so we can try and lure you out of the single zone you were hiding in or restocking on prayer.

I also find it funny how much denial you are in to say we sit smug knowing the truth, funny in a pathetic way you know. Oh well what ever helps you sleep at night.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Wow, when I see you arguing over wins with MM I thought it was MM who were just bullshitting and you were telling the truth.. I guess I can see what they have to deal with every week with you trying to claim a win out of that.

I vidded the whole thing with Vent audio, every time you "pushed" us was due to our leaders telling us to go south so we can try and lure you out of the single zone you were hiding in or restocking on prayer.

I also find it funny how much denial you are in to say we sit smug knowing the truth, funny in a pathetic way you know. Oh well what ever helps you sleep at night.

Nuff Said.

Nope just not hooking to your failed flamebait. :biggrin:

If you had proof you know what to do; pass it on to an E rank in IRC.

that obama guy got kicked from MM for teleing, that would be enough proof for me

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

Relax bruv. I believed you guys 'won' that fight at bh, 'cause I myself hate hugging bh/fog. So, I would have left too. We all know if this fight was taking place in a different location, you guys would have probably won. You guys had 20+ more than us, and we were having fun. GJ again

Edit: As for claiming wins against MM is never false. They do be bullshitting. kthx <3