Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

LEP vs LTJ [Country clans]

Iwis`Rushin

lelelellep.jpg

VERSUS

yesbabe.png

Lithuanians approached Latvian Elite Pures with a full-out war and with a few rule changes, such as bh world instead of clan wars, we accepted.

We left our massing spot with 18 people wich is a new record for us :) Also we had a new TeamSpeak record 15 people.

28g1.jpg

LEP starting: 18

LTJ starting: ~20 [they wouldn't answer]

The battle began in a pretty weird way, not any of us had planned it. We went to dd in the maze and waited for LTJ to rush, but instead of rushing, they logged almost next to us, they were very ****** about that and called us no-honor and stuff for attacking them, but you have to agree that it was their own fault for hopping in multi zone in the war area. We rushed them and had perfect piles because of our TeamSpeak, we moved as a unit and quickly killed them all losing 2 people.

LEP ending: 16

LTJ ending: 0

091207204806.png

Screenshots:

263g0wm.jpg

sg0qok.jpg

11w386q.jpg

191tl1.jpg

~random screenies at pk trip after war~

2nc3ouh.jpg

20t2v6b.jpg

2cprnmp.jpg

091207212326.png

091207213020.png

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

Nice rushing skills. We logged out and your members attacked us , we didn't even potted.

BS fight , won't have any fights with this clan anymore. Still NH.

as i said, ur own fault, and also can u explain me the definition of NH?

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
Proud Warlord of Malice

Didn't realise you were African Iwis.

Don't see how that is so significant you had to post about it. Which is also funny, because he's not. How did you come to that conclusion?

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Omg so proud of that lmao? I'd hide if I would NH so mutch.

1. Overheads were off,when you were using them all the time.

2. You didn't even let us hop and get ready,if fight is in maze,that doesn't mean that you can attack us when you want.

3. It was PKRI(Pk Run In) in my oppinion Run In is when both clans run into each other and fight,and look at video,we didn't look like running into you,we were runing from you. Because you just rushed us when we were hopping.

4. Sad teles in Bh,when we returned and started to PK,we raped you about twice,and all the time you just telled ouf of fight.

5. Some of your members are in 2clans,aren't that called Double Clanning?

Lep Pride right? Please don't do shame to yourself,never gonna fight you again,I remember when Lithuanians had mini with you lol then you took ~100combat main,now when Lithuanians Juniors fought you I even wouldn't call that fight,that's just pachetic....

10if1j5.png

Omg so proud of that lmao? I'd hide if I would NH so mutch.

1. Overheads were off,when you were using them all the time.

2. You didn't even let us hop and get ready,if fight is in maze,that doesn't mean that you can attack us when you want.

3. It was PKRI(Pk Run In) in my oppinion Run In is when both clans run into each other and fight,and look at video,we didn't look like running into you,we were runing from you. Because you just rushed us when we were hopping.

4. Sad teles in Bh,when we returned and started to PK,we raped you about twice,and all the time you just telled ouf of fight.

5. Some of your members are in 2clans,aren't that called Double Clanning?

Lep Pride right? Please don't do shame to yourself,never gonna fight you again,I remember when Lithuanians had mini with you lol then you took ~100combat main,now when Lithuanians Juniors fought you I even wouldn't call that fight,that's just pachetic....

Yerr nice excuses, learn to lead a clan then come back <3

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
Proud Warlord of Malice