Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eve Of Destruction

Sefket

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

birdman the rapper? O.o

ware is the theatre u work at

Na, the NBA player. PF/C for the Denver Nuggets, 2nd in Blocks Per Game last season. I work like 30 minutes outside of Denver and he lives in/near the city where I work.

Anyone who is going to criticize Sefket... I'm someone who knows him very well and has been annoyed with a lot of decisions he has made. I know above all he's really passionate about whatever he goes into and if you want a leader who will give his all into a clan this is definitely the one for you. I guarantee if you join this clan he will want greatness more than you do.

Anyone who is going to criticize Sefket... I'm someone who knows him very well and has been annoyed with a lot of decisions he has made. I know above all he's really passionate about whatever he goes into and if you want a leader who will give his all into a clan this is definitely the one for you. I guarantee if you join this clan he will want greatness more than you do.

True that. I wasn't really a Surfket hater like some of PW but I just kind of pictured him as others did. He's really not that bad at all, like mah man KosherDude said Sef is very dedicated.

We bought a Vent Server today as well.

Who the **** is that?

Looks like my first Jew girlfriend haha... except the gif is a hotter version of my gf.

She some actress, I think she is in Twilight or something. She's Jewish for sure though.