Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Purity vs Conspiracy Fullout

Anthoni

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys cheated on purpose, even your members have admitted it. I like how your staff can't get off their high horses, and admit at least a draw, yet your members can. Seems like you have a decent member base at least.

Take it as a flame, wasn't my intent, was simply to say you didn't deserve the win at all.

Edit: These are only my views by the way.

You guys cheated on purpose, even your members have admitted it. I like how your staff can't get off their high horses, and admit at least a draw, yet your members can. Seems like you have a decent member base at least.

Take it as a flame, wasn't my intent, was simply to say you didn't deserve the win at all.

Edit: These are only my views by the way.

didn't cheat tbh.

my IR friends joined a few hours before war. u can ask them if u want

*EDIT*and memberlists were open, if they had friends that wanted to join and help they could of had them join.

didn't cheat tbh.

my IR friends joined a few hours before war. u can ask them if u want

Your members admitted you had non-ml, that why jared posted no comment.

Junior didn't join. That's why right after the war, he went to IR's trip because he quit IR. Don't give propaganda, at least your other leader was willing to admit junior wasn't P.

Edit: When you want to spread propaganda, make sure your whole clan is on the same page, instead of giving different stories.

Junior didn't join. That's why right after the war, he went to IR's trip because he quit IR. Don't give propaganda, at least your other leader was willing to admit junior wasn't P.

Edit: When you want to spread propaganda, make sure your whole clan is on the same page, instead of giving different stories.

As I recall, Junior wasnt on your ml last night.

As I recall, Junior wasnt on your ml last night.

yeah neither was phila pker for you guys among others (CP). That was a 30 min prep, junior is apparently joining us on a lower-acc.

You brought junior to a CWA full-out prep. That's a little different than a 30 min prep matched opts for fun, don't you think?

By the way, I loved how you changed the topic to VD, instead of the war. Let's stick to the war, as that is the title of this topic.

U MAD BRO

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Yes, he is mad that you cheated to beat the clan we hate more than any other clan in the world. Bro.

Seriously though what's done is done, let P + Cs sort it out.

i honestly wouldnt care for another fullout, and plus 1 member wouldnt change what happened there rofl

I don't think that's necessary. Seeing how you're taking this as a serious matter, so will I.

I am 100% percent sure that you are doing what you are doing out of pure jealousy.

I am not 100% sure of who was on our ml at that time, but I do know that IR members were NOT there. They quit IR and joined Purity.

I am 100% sure I am right

I am 100% sure that you are mad.

And last, but not least, I am 100% sure that the only reason you are mad is because P is already doing better than VD.

So lastly, I would like to state, YOU MAD BRO

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Isn't Pinkaroundme a bh product chain recruited? His opinions seem like it. A clan with hype in it's first weeks is the easiest thing to run, good luck when the times get tough. Once again, stop getting off topic, it's not jealously.

If any clan obviously cheats and denies it, I'm the kind of person that will point it out because it's not fair at all. Else considering my hatred for CS is much greater (Obvious), I wouldn't say anything.

By the way Pink WRONG STORY. You and Anthoni are on different pages again, anthoni is admitting junior was IR and not P l0l. 100% Right.

I am done arguing, not my clans. Just think it's a bit lame when you accept wins you don't deserve.

Yes, some **** did happen, but you as members from other clans should stay out of it instead of sticking your asses in someone else's buisness. You wouldn't liek it to if we were to go to your thread and repeatedly talk about how you had a lapse in your clan.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Let's say Junior was IR at the time (which he wasn't). Would that change the fact that 1st round we lost 6 [19-0] and second round lost 3 [26-0]? If CS is so mad, tell them PM Anthoni. I'm sure he'll accept another fight.

Junior was not in IR at the time though. He rejoined right before the IR trip.

GJ Purity

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

tbh,

it was IR+P vs cs lol

so they were both auto to me

it was P vs cs

not IR+PvsCs

and we got proof

but no need to flame if u wanna go around saying u owned us be my guest but all i now is that cs won 2-0 both auto :)

any questions or concerns contact me at #cs-clan id love to show u all the proof :)

zmijol.png

getabind.png