Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Back on the market

Titans

I'm not going to try and recruit you to any other clan except back to intense redemption. I don't care what you have to say about it but it's just the right thing to do. So wake up, and take a look at yourself and say to yourself, why am I doing this? do I really need to? Make your choice.

Bad decision.

Show your dedication to your clan, you were a warlord for god sakes. Be the role model for those new members, don't just leave because you "lost interest"

Stay IR, but goodluck with your choice.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

What Sean said.

Decision is:

- Rejoin IR.

- Or Join EoP/BandWagonClan(BWG)/E and be touched up for abit. Then rejoin IR after you've felt what its like to be in another clan.

- Or just join MM :rolleyes:

2j4pwzm.png2gtry47.pngaxz5oi.png2s6sy76.pngHi there, Eve Of Destruction recently re-opened. We have a great leadership team, amazing Community and Mature members. We already got over 6 members and growing. We're going to have PK Trips and Mini's soon. Our IRC Channel is : #EodOur Clan Chat is : S--i--c----k Our requirements are:Melee:75+ StrengthRanged:75+ RangedMagic:82+ Magic along with Desert Treasure completed. Hybrid:Must be two dual stats that are 70 stats.Your defense level must be 25 or lower.Look at our forums, and think about joining :)

Whats up Titans, you were a cool guy when i knew you.. but i left IR basically the same reason as you.. and other stuff...

But im in Epidemic now and i think you should give it a shot. I know it was your rival clan and all, but im having a blast in E

Just give it a shot.

You know where to go if u want to give it a go.

~Ryan/Hormone

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

tlp is where you belong m8... where p2p based which im sure is enticing to you and blah blah blah, come give us a shot bud.

throw me a pm... irc nick= discepolo, would love to chat with you.

hope you do the right thing here =p you wont regret it

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Thanks but were hardly #1 anymore, nice of you to say that. Titans, I left twice and it honestly sucks when you don't know anyone Ask dux he was massing with E after rage quiting IR then started crying because he didn't know anyone. Being in the solid core of a clan and being a simple new member and no knowing anyone is not the same.

hotkeying.gif

Thanks but were hardly #1 anymore, nice of you to say that. Titans, I left twice and it honestly sucks when you don't know anyone Ask dux he was massing with E after rage quiting IR then started crying because he didn't know anyone. Being in the solid core of a clan and being a simple new member and no knowing anyone is not the same.

He was joking

/facepalm

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Hey Titans, long time no see :), if your looking for a clan, rejoin TLP bro, i remember you being ex-tlp and you were ownage I will be happy to vote yes on your app =)

www.tlp-rs.com #tlp if you forgot :P

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

I think you'd like to rape along Fatality's side with mini's pk trips and more :D Seeing as we got many high levels.

But, I don't know what happend to you and IR, make sure you go trough it carefully before making a mistake and get merked as a ''clan hopper''.

Best of luck finding one.

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif