Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A Top 5?

Westy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well. It's hard to form a top 5 competing for #1 because of many of the pures want to be in the #1 clan. Of course 5 clans can't be #1. Some examples: FOE earlier in PVP - nearly untouchable until MM defeat them in a fullout. MM - won the fullout, then almost untouchable. E - coming along and making things interesting with the mass joining of pretty good people. EOP - just recently rose up. Is there a for-certain #1 in f2p atm? No. Way too much inconsistency. Another clan might rise up surprisingly and it could make thigns very interesitng.

But there's a lot of bandwagon to put the #1 up for grabs because there's always that clan that outpulls the #2 clan by about 10-15 no matter what point you are. Making them #1 for a reason.

I ramble a lot :D

Hostility

Lol, the way thing work today I doubt it.

#1- usually has a large pull. (consisting from 70-100 for any #1 P2p or F2p)

#2-usually pull either as good or worse( from even with #1 or 10 people lower.)

#3-usually is the one that is slumping but still hold more than enough to take out below.

Gap- this is almost always here.

#4.Is most likely a Med level clan or a fallen high level clan.(med clan= level problem/high clan=numbers)

#5.Pulls just enough to compete with the above but almost never enough to take their spot.

That's how it been ever since the "top 3" formed.

And occasionally #3 suprises everyone with a great pull and ***** on everyone then they go back to there normal pulls. At least thats how it played out for us (Fi) this year. Lol

(The was meant to be humorous btw)

But I think we got a 4 way competition going atm, not quite 5 but it could happen. Unless E keeps pulling 100+ of course it might not work out.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

Lol, the way thing work today I doubt it.

#1- usually has a large pull. (consisting from 70-100 for any #1 P2p or F2p)

#2-usually pull either as good or worse( from even with #1 or 10 people lower.)

#3-usually is the one that is slumping but still hold more than enough to take out below.

Gap- this is almost always here.

#4.Is most likely a Med level clan or a fallen high level clan.(med clan= level problem/high clan=numbers)

#5.Pulls just enough to compete with the above but almost never enough to take their spot.

That's how it been ever since the "top 3" formed.

Clans come and go all the time. The fact that E broke into the "top 3" means that it's not impossible. Fi where in the "top 3" this time last year so what makes you think that they couldn't return? or any other clan for that matter. Eop pulled 80 to f2p last week, what makes you think that they won't break into the top 3?

your post is completly opinionated and 0% fact.

mmflash123.gif

Clans come and go all the time. The fact that E broke into the "top 3" means that it's not impossible. Fi where in the "top 3" this time last year so what makes you think that they couldn't return? or any other clan for that matter. Eop pulled 80 to f2p last week, what makes you think that they won't break into the top 3?

your post is completly opinionated and 0% fact.

Rofl so 1 weekend win = in top 3?

Good job on your spelling btw. ("completly" I end my case)

For this Top 5 to even happen there need to be consistent pull between all 5 clans.

And more than likely would only last 1-2 weeks because no 5 clan can pull the same for long.

As one or more of the "Top 5" would eventually get the upper hand on one another.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Foe's ML dropped like a rock too, not too sure what their pulls are.

And I don't know if E can keep this up, also I think this whole summer has been about how many we've pulled.

They don't even look at how you perform anymore.

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

Be interesting to watch over the next few months. FOE have lost a lot on their ml, Epidemic pulling like 110.

Let's see if this stays consistent entering into the new year, I doubt it will and I think it might be much more competitive if E ever settles down.

Hostility