Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A Top 5?

Westy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If one clan were to close into another, any clan in the top 8 could compete at the top, considering they can all pull at least 40.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Lol just because I don't type like a retard you label me a geek.

Nice stereotype considering I play football and I am a linebacker.

But other than that, I can't expect much from a 13 year old kid that got his forums hacked.

Good job.

No its just that you sound like a ******* idiot who thinks that his that smart that he can predict anything that will happen on runescape rofl, also the fact that you do sports don't change the fact that you are a geek

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

EOP pulled what today? 60+? FOE pulled about the same. FI pulled in there 60s.

Just MM and E out in front atm, but its getting hot comp. for #3

EoP Pulled in the 75-90s.. You're talking about Saturday right?

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

F2P overall I meant..

E is no where near FOE or MM

And EOP is no where near FOE/MM/E

I would place E 3rd IMO

Really? Epidemic has beaten MM for the past month which places them at the top spot, and logically MM comes second since they can probably **** on both EOP and FOE. EOP beat FOE 2 weeks ago and we went 1-1 with them last saturday.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Really? Epidemic has beaten MM for the past month which places them at the top spot, and logically MM comes second since they can probably **** on both EOP and FOE. EOP beat FOE 2 weeks ago and we went 1-1 with them last saturday.

he was referring to overall (f2p + p2p) idiot

1. E - Yeah all numbers pulling 40 more then everyone ( Accept this recent weekend a little bit less ) & like more than half their members are 20 defence

2. EOP - Out pulling FOE and MM But still loosing to them here and there

3. MM - Just better then FOE lol

4. FOE - Good job beating EOP out numberd by 14

5. FI - Coming back I support you mother fuckers <$

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

F2p-

1.E-Has the numbers to keep this but Mm can still knock you off so keep it up.

2.Mm-has the levels and organization to beat E but needs more numbers.

3.Foe-clearly held this spot with levels and organization.

4.Eop-had the numbers but doesn't have the organization or levels to beat Foe just yet.

5.Fi-took this from Dp but need to have a big pull to compete with Eop.

6.Dp-upsetting lost to Fi last week but I think they can bounce back.

7.Tgg-Not bad for a 1st week but need to have a better pull to compete with either Fi or Dp.

8.Cp/Ir-both same as Tgg need more numbers.

9.Ir

10.Mg

LOL!!!!!! CP PULLED MORE THAN FI DP TGG AND IR!! PLUS WE DE ******* STROYED FI ONE ON ONE YOU KNOW **** ABOUT CLANS!

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

he was referring to overall (f2p + p2p) idiot

congrats, you're officially a *******

A top 5 has happened in the past, back in 2005 when the pure world was still forming. It was FOE, MM, TP, SO, and DP(however they were in the weaker range). I didn't include TLP in this because they rarely f2p pked at the start.

The lone reason for this is because the clans were still developing, and not everyone wanted to join the same 2 clans, so they either joined new ones or started fresh ones. The pure world was much less populated then so it was a pretty even split between clans when it came to numbers.

However I don't believe it can still happen, and if so I don't think it will be any time soon. Atm the most likely top 5 would be E, MM, FOE, EOP, and FI. Atm we pull much higher than any other clan, MM is still reeling from us knocking them off their throne, FOE's ml took a major hit, EOP isn't up to par with the other top clans in terms of organization imo, and FI is just beginning to recover. As for the other clans, some1 mentioned a clan could close and fold into one of the other top 8 clans. This is possible and would give them the numbers of the other top 5, however it would be one side fighting one way and the other fighting a totally different way. Potentially they could get themselves straight and get their organization together, however the other top clans would think of them as an easy target in the first few weeks. Ultimately the lack of practice with each other would undermine them, and after a few weeks of losing with only an occasional win, the new members would begin to leave. Once that would happen they wouldn't be able to stop it. For the most part those members that left would join the top clans, only strengthening their numbers and increasing the gap.

But then again, only a months ago MM was talking crap about how the top 3 will never be broken for a long time, and now E is breaking them in half in under 5 minutes every fight. So I could be totally wrong haha.

epsigac7.jpg

If you comparing one month to many months of domination, then you're an idiot. 'Grats Epidemic for beating MM for the past month. Doesn't necessarily mean they're #1. I'm positively to say they are #3 (F2P overall) for the time being, until a full-out is held or continuing their months of domination. As for EOP, don't even bring them up.They are improving, but doesn't mean they are on MM/FOE/E league. Not to sound cocky, but it's the truth. It's like saying MG (example) beat EOP for the past two weeks, that means they're automatically better than you or on your league? Don't think so if you ask me

The top 5

1. E - #1

2. MM - Losing to E

3. EOP/FOE - EOP with an edge

4. FOE/EOP

5. CP/DP - Both same imo

Bet you feel down right now, considering Foe just beat Eop today down 5 in the first and second round.

Not to mention the 3rd round.

No disrespect to Eop you are getting better but not on our level at the moment.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Bet you feel down right now, considering Foe just beat Eop today down 5 in the first and second round.

Not to mention the 3rd round.

No disrespect to Eop you are getting better but not on our level at the moment.

is there a topic for that? jw

anything can happen with the pure world these days..

If you comparing one month to many months of domination, then you're an idiot. 'Grats Epidemic for beating MM for the past month. Doesn't necessarily mean they're #1. I'm positively to say they are #3 (F2P overall) for the time being, until a full-out is held or continuing their months of domination. As for EOP, don't even bring them up.They are improving, but doesn't mean they are on MM/FOE/E league. Not to sound cocky, but it's the truth. It's like saying MG (example) beat EOP for the past two weeks, that means they're automatically better than you or on your league? Don't think so if you ask me

True story.