Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Convict

CONVlCT

good times mangg

u dont got the time or wot

well.. idk.. i'd at least have to change the name... to avoid gettin laughed at hahaa... or spammed and flamed.. plus its a bad time to start up a new clan isnt it??? would be hard recruiting... all other low lvl clans die.. i wouldn't want to just be a statistic.

Lht4D.gif
WCGCl.gif

I would try Malice or Epidemic

i was in epidemic for awhile... nice clan. good friends wit da leaders... but not really planning on training to their reqs.. which i think are higher then what I have at the moment. malice... is ok, I was in TD (the dreaded) which in time turned into malice.. which was a koo clan.. but they are all aussies for the most part........I'd be in a conflicting timezone.. which makes it difficult.

thanks tho.

Lht4D.gif
WCGCl.gif

well.. idk.. i'd at least have to change the name... to avoid gettin laughed at hahaa... or spammed and flamed.. plus its a bad time to start up a new clan isnt it??? would be hard recruiting... all other low lvl clans die.. i wouldn't want to just be a statistic.

av is dope clan name **** dem haters

recruiting would be a little rough but thats the fun part, building up and achievingggg.

butt it could be done mang; just gotta put in that work

Hey mate. EOD is a new uprising clan with a growing Community. We have over 10 active members and we are doing fantastic. We're a MED clan and you would fit great in our clan. We do minis daily(Perhaps like 3 or so) a day and we purchased Ventrillo. Many of our members got to know each other with Ventrillo and our IRC is fairly active. If you wish, come visit our forums.

Forums: http://eod-rs.com/index/

IRC : #Eod

I would suggest training your stats up a little and getting that 65 combat. Then i would suggest trying Epidemic, pulling 100+ F2P Trips whilst quite strong in P2P with an active and friendly community.

It's up to you though; Good Luck!

gerrardy.png

Epidemic

#Epidemic

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

try EOD, just reopened and we're going strong. Even tho we only got 17 members atm, we mostly always have over 10 members on irc during the week after skool. So we're pretty active for just having 17 members. and your cmb lvl is perfect seeing we got tons of ppl around ur lvl. Check it out http://eod-rs.com/index/

1zxxok8.jpg

Damn, I was typing something up and then clicked a damn link on my browser.

Well anyways, Sniped as in I Sheed I right? I'm the Denver Nuggets fan that used to hang in #Adversity after you guys closed (thanks for Chauncey).

So, if you don't want to do low level anymore, and you don't want to be a statistic (which means you want to actually make a difference) that I'm going to suggest my current clan because that's exactly how I felt.

Eve of Destruction...Hmm...well, like previous post said we're a MED level clan. We have about 15ish members, we just opened this past week. We mini everyday and have a solid staff leading the clan.

#EOD is where you'll find anything you need if you're interested. We can talk NBA if you join as well, I have a topic on our site about how I spotted Chris "Birdman" Andersen at a movie theatre where I work.

If you're still interested, you should check out Malice. You'd likely know a fair few people considering you were in TD, and we're not 100% aussie. We try to organize events at times best suited for anyone since our members live in such a variety of timezones. With your stats and combat you'd likely be right around the same combat as a majority of our members

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Malice is a cool clan, great community

If you wanna check out low level clans, try Purity

We be #1

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice