Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Trolling

Tyler

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People just do it **** others off, but its kind of getting old now, use to think it was funny when some people did it and others responded to them seriously.

But now all you see is ''You mad bro???''

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

i find original trolls funny.

Although the classic u mad bro is pretty funny if some dude is on a rant monologue for 10 mins before hand.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

In this community there is a good amount of trolling done and of course it has done bad to the community..

But nowadays it's just mad retards like ApeJr and a bunch of others who can't handle the fact they die in runescape so they try to make it seem like they are trolling when they're actually projecting their butthurt selves. Just now they have the whole label of 'L0L TROLL', who actually persuade the idiots but are laughed at by the smarter ones of this community.

As Waz said, it was fun when a couple of people did it to others and there was serious reactions, but now every other kid tries to 'troll' and it has become over-used + has lost it's meaning.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

People just do it **** others off, but its kind of getting old now, use to think it was funny when some people did it and others responded to them seriously.

But now all you see is ''You mad bro???''

This.

Trolling is also a overused word these days. Lots of people here, and everywhere else on the internet, just hide behind the word while showing their true feelings lol.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

This.

Trolling is also a overused word these days. Lots of people here, and everywhere else on the internet, just hide behind the word while showing their true feelings lol.

Desu actually said what I did but worded it better..

Hi Desu :)

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Eh trolls are not nearly as creative or witty as they used to be. Now its all the same three lines that are sometimes relevant. It's so unintelligent nowadays it's laughable.

But to be honest there have always been some form of trolls in the clan world, it's just that nowadays more people have forum access and on a lax forum like this your going to see more flaming than usual.

In this community there is a good amount of trolling done and of course it has done bad to the community..

But nowadays it's just mad retards like ApeJr and a bunch of others who can't handle the fact they die in runescape so they try to make it seem like they are trolling when they're actually projecting their butthurt selves. Just now they have the whole label of 'L0L TROLL', who actually persuade the idiots but are laughed at by the smarter ones of this community.

As Waz said, it was fun when a couple of people did it to others and there was serious reactions, but now every other kid tries to 'troll' and it has become over-used + has lost it's meaning.

You're one to talk kid i never troll i always say straight facts & i could care less about dieing in runescape my bank is not hurting like the kids in epidemic,you honestly think you are smater then kids you mentioned my name when it was clearly not even necessary & you call me a troll....i laugh at people like you.

Trolling has changed from trying to evoke response from a large community to a small window.

Most trolls troll out of butthurt instead of looking for laughs, so the original term "Trolling" honestly can't be applied to the clan world.

Refer to post 21 in this thread for an example(no I'm not targeting you)

Like I said, trolling is more out of butthurt and spite than it is for laughs.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

You're one to talk kid i never troll i always say straight facts & i could care less about dieing in runescape my bank is not hurting like the kids in epidemic,you honestly think you are smater then kids you mentioned my name when it was clearly not even necessary & you call me a troll....i laugh at people like you.

mmmmm watchu saaaayyyy

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single