Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Malice Sunday Sensation

Mark

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't pull 43. We pulled only 32. At least you could write unconfirmed opts. Where did you get that info anyway?

Looks pretty pathetic, because most of the PW members, who had red this thread, thinks that you got outnumbered almost 2x ant killed us all put us in to stupid situation. Anyway, next time ask for the confirmed information...

EDIT: Wow, you created vid also, where it says that we had 43 peeps. Get a life.

Next time when we'll fite we're going to do the same thing, you've done to us - we'll write the unconfirmed information and so on. This is so ****** stupid.

baby, next time we fight it will be us writing the topic again, not you :)

<3

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Perhaps you're thinking of 32 in your original DD, not including your little unit which charged in later on, which totaled up to 43 overall. When I asked for opts I asked for your original plus your unit and that's what they told me

We've counted all of us also including units and there was ~32 ( +;- ). By the way - there aint any unit in our clan, which has 11 mems. LOL

Wtf how you do that lol

we go hard, and iwis doesnt die.

When will malice start pulling 66 again?

we dont doo sign ups mang, thats unfair advantage.

7431051924523195.png

We didn't pull out 43, lol.

Our main pile was with 27 people and 7 people were in the unit, so don't post fak'd results, lol.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

You guys didn't have any problem telling me your opts after the war, but now that I've posted a topic you suddenly disagree with it? As soon as I asked in your channel, multiple people responded with an estimate in the area which I have posted.

If it will satisfy your ego then I will change the starting opts. Keep in mind we do have a history of defeating you guys while outnumbered.

And a side note to Karce, please take a look at this video:

3:04 - "Then someone crashed and we resumed it in clanwars."

We cleared you and the crashers during the BH run-in, and we defeated you 2/3 rounds in clanwars. We also fought every round outnumbered, including the first where you had +8 on us.

At least when we post false information it's accidental (and at fault of your own IRC users).

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

You guys didn't have any problem telling me your opts after the war, but now that I've posted a topic you suddenly disagree with it? As soon as I asked in your channel, multiple people responded with an estimate in the area which I have posted.

If it will satisfy your ego then I will change the starting opts. Keep in mind we do have a history of defeating you guys while outnumbered.

And a side note to Karce, please take a look at this video:

3:04 - "Then someone crashed and we resumed it in clanwars."

We cleared you and the crashers during the BH run-in, and we defeated you 2/3 rounds in clanwars. We also fought every round outnumbered, including the first where you had +8 on us.

At least when we post false information it's accidental (and at fault of your own IRC users).

I agree with the loss, but stop posting **** about us. We didn't have that opts.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

The green slave

I agree with the loss, but stop posting **** about us. We didn't have that opts.

What would you like me to change your starting opts to? So far every member of LT has given me a different number at this point

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

What would you like me to change your starting opts to? So far every member of LT has given me a different number at this point

Our EXACT opts count was - 34 people. No more.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

The green slave

Thanks everyone, added in Wowerson's video now. He got LT's options wrong but it's still very good. Also showed brief clips of our run-ins with CY and V0P

yeah but you didnt beat us, we had 20 ppl remaining dont try n make out as if you won :s kos itl just "backfire" ;) in the end.

yeah but you didnt beat us, we had 20 ppl remaining dont try n make out as if you won :s kos itl just "backfire" ;) in the end.

You made us wait an hour for a 30 minute prep and you charged while telling us you were still massing

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

You made us wait an hour for a 30 minute prep and you charged while telling us you were still massing

This.

Next time you want a 30 min prep lets have a 30 min prep.

7431051924523195.png