Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Clan Leaders

Dave

^ ^

Have no idea who are in other clans current leadership/council positions and i don't really care.

Just focus on your own clan.

Thank you sir for posting this useless piece of ****. It should help get through my day.

obama_applause.gif

I guess you can't read ******* IDIOT, or maybe you're just ******* BLIND RETARD; Does it not say BESIDES YOUR OWN ******* OR ARE YOU JUST ******* RETARDED.

Lol you mad kid?

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Best Pure Clan Leadership Overall

Which High level clan do you think has the best leadership and why (aside from your own):

Epidemic count as high now? - They've risen from opening to contending for #1 on Saturdays in under a year. If not, Mayhem Makers.

Which Med level clan do you think has the best leadership and why (aside from your own):

Malice

Which low level clan do you think has the best leadership and why (aside from your own):

Divine Brutality

Most Potential in Leadership

Which High level clan do you think has the most potential in their leadership and why (aside from your own):

Fatality

Which Med level clan do you think has the most potential in their leadership and why (aside from your own):

Intense Redemption

Which low level clan do you think has the most potential in their leadership and why (aside from your own):

Insignia

If you could steal one leader

Which High level clan leader would you steal and why (aside from fame and stats):

Jib

Which Med level clan leader would you steal and why (aside from fame and stats):

Pk Me Chick hero 4eva

Which low level clan leader would you steal and why (aside from fame and stats):

Dave

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

How can you know what leaders are like unless you have been led for them?

A leader is only as good as the clans weakest link.

They say the best rappers have died, so make way for the best rapper alive - 360.

Which High level clan do you think has the best leadership and why (aside from your own): Epidemic, just look at them.

Which Med level clan do you think has the best leadership and why (aside from your own): Malice, really active.

Which low level clan do you think has the best leadership and why (aside from your own): Conspiricy, recruiting hardcore, generaly know what their doing.

Which High level clan do you think has the most potential in their leadership and why (aside from your own): Eop, dont know too much but they've been doing a lot of preps and Pking from what I can see, looks like their making an effort.

Which Med level clan do you think has the most potential in their leadership and why (aside from your own): I wouldnt really know.

Which low level clan do you think has the most potential in their leadership and why (aside from your own): Possibly Omnicide, looks like there gonna be a force to be reckoned with in the future.

Most Diplomatic Leader

Which High level clan leader do you think is most diplomatic and why (aside from your own):

I really wouldnt know.

Which Med level clan leader do you think is most diplomatic and why (aside from your own):

^^

Which low level clan leader do you think is most diplomatic and why (aside from your own):

Trixx - Omnicide Can see past flames.

Which High level clan leader would you steal and why (aside from fame and stats):

Zo just to see what all the fuss is about, and laugh at him.

Which Med level clan leader would you steal and why (aside from fame and stats):

Dont know med lvls well enough.

Which low level clan leader would you steal and why (aside from fame and stats):

One of the VD lads, there a unit.

tmapw.png

Which High level clan do you think has the best leadership and why (aside from your own): MM, theyve always had good leaders

Which Med level clan do you think has the best leadership and why (aside from your own): E, no discussion

Which low level clan do you think has the best leadership and why (aside from your own): Definatly I, Hugh is one cool guy :)

Which High level clan do you think has the most potential in their leadership and why (aside from your own): EOP's leaders have been kicking it into overdrive and i must say its working

Which Med level clan do you think has the most potential in their leadership and why (aside from your own): Malice or Carnage

Which low level clan do you think has the most potential in their leadership and why (aside from your own): Insignia, I like their leaders :0

Most Diplomatic Leader

Which High level clan leader do you think is most diplomatic and why (aside from your own):

no idea

Which Med level clan leader do you think is most diplomatic and why (aside from your own):

no idea

Which low level clan leader do you think is most diplomatic and why (aside from your own):

Hugh, seems like one nice guy

Goop :P

Plodeh

Hugh lol

fireman.png

Ex-Omnicide Founder

Which High level clan do you think has the best leadership and why (aside from your own): Foe, MM ranks are immature Atm.

Which Med level clan do you think has the best leadership and why (aside from your own): Epidemic

Which low level clan do you think has the best leadership and why (aside from your own): Definatly I, Hugh is one cool guy :)

Which High level clan do you think has the most potential in their leadership and why (aside from your own): Goop and Eop

Which Med level clan do you think has the most potential in their leadership and why (aside from your own): Malice

Which low level clan do you think has the most potential in their leadership and why (aside from your own): Purity

Most Diplomatic Leader

Goop From Eop, he's an outstanding Leader that Got Eop out of it's slump.

Bob From Epidemic , An amazing Vent Caller / Pusher, an Amazing person Overall.

Chloe from Conspiracy she's very tactical when it comes to warring.

Goop

Bob

Chloe

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Best Pure Clan Leadership Overall

Which High level clan do you think has the best leadership and why (aside from your own): MM. Pretty good use of propaganda IMO. Good at relating to the majority of their clan's members; whether intentional or not.

Which Med level clan do you think has the best leadership and why (aside from your own): Epidemic. I know it's my own clan but it's TROOF

Which low level clan do you think has the best leadership and why (aside from your own): ?

Which High level clan do you think has the most potential in their leadership and why (aside from your own): FOE? Smart people

Which Med level clan do you think has the most potential in their leadership and why (aside from your own): EOP. If Goop keeps doing what he's doing now.

Which low level clan do you think has the most potential in their leadership and why (aside from your own): Aprons

Most Diplomatic Leader

Which High level clan leader do you think is most diplomatic and why (aside from your own): [FOE]Evil. Only because he idles in #Epidemic and sometimes talks to us.

Which Med level clan leader do you think is most diplomatic and why (aside from your own): IDK

Which low level clan leader do you think is most diplomatic and why (aside from your own): ?

If I had my own clan then...

Which High level clan leader would you steal and why (aside from fame and stats): IVP

Which Med level clan leader would you steal and why (aside from fame and stats): BAWB

Which low level clan leader would you steal and why (aside from fame and stats): PLODE