Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Blackmen

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 100% certain Epidemic will hold the #1 spot at least til Spring. From there on it's iffy, it depends entirely on how the other clans react to us holding #1 for so long.

I also believe EOP will take #2. They're very dedicated to rising right now, and want it as bad as Epidemic did a month ago. I have no doubt in my mind that if they get their organization together they'll go places. I see EOP and E having a friendly yet intense rivalry, much like E and TD back in 07.

As for FOE they'll stay the way they always will, solid and always a contender. Things have always been the same for them and will continue to be more of the same.

MM is another matter. Over the past few months you guys have gotten used to winning. You're used to dominating the other clans like it's nothing and are used to having FOE being the only ones that can stand against you. You speak down to us even though we've been on top for over a month, and act as though it's only a temporary thing. Yet as we continue to beat down on you your egos will crumble. Your excuses will no longer be able to hold any merit whatsoever, in fact itll just make it worse. We're a bunch of level 60's in mith that have overrated organization and depend on nothing but numbers to win? Yet our fights aren't that heavily stacked in our favor due to numbers, and if our organization is so overrated and yours is so great, shouldn't you win anyways? Your smarter members will realize this and you will go into the same kind of slump you were in earlier this year. You'll eventually come out of it I have no doubt, but you'll be out for the count for several months. I say this not because I want it to happen(which I very dearly do), but because I truly believe this is what will happen.

As for FI I'm unsure, they might continue rising, but they could also very easily hit a brick wall and just plummet straight back down.

CP will stay around where they're at right now, might gain a bit more in numbers.

DP will stay as is.

And IR will be dead, I intend to ensure it happens 100%

Jibs is a smart Guy, I believe Atleast 75% of his prediction will come true.

But as for my own thoughts, i think the course of a clan could change in a second, even from 1 tiny post.

So i'de rather just say, "lets wait and see" because you never know.

The only thing i can say, is that I think CP will be #4/5 on a steady level for a while, No progress, yet no faulter.

&& that also leads to my preds of DP/FI being lower then CP.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

I'm 100% certain Epidemic will hold the #1 spot at least til Spring. From there on it's iffy, it depends entirely on how the other clans react to us holding #1 for so long.

I also believe EOP will take #2. They're very dedicated to rising right now, and want it as bad as Epidemic did a month ago. I have no doubt in my mind that if they get their organization together they'll go places. I see EOP and E having a friendly yet intense rivalry, much like E and TD back in 07.

As for FOE they'll stay the way they always will, solid and always a contender. Things have always been the same for them and will continue to be more of the same.

MM is another matter. Over the past few months you guys have gotten used to winning. You're used to dominating the other clans like it's nothing and are used to having FOE being the only ones that can stand against you. You speak down to us even though we've been on top for over a month, and act as though it's only a temporary thing. Yet as we continue to beat down on you your egos will crumble. Your excuses will no longer be able to hold any merit whatsoever, in fact itll just make it worse. We're a bunch of level 60's in mith that have overrated organization and depend on nothing but numbers to win? Yet our fights aren't that heavily stacked in our favor due to numbers, and if our organization is so overrated and yours is so great, shouldn't you win anyways? Your smarter members will realize this and you will go into the same kind of slump you were in earlier this year. You'll eventually come out of it I have no doubt, but you'll be out for the count for several months. I say this not because I want it to happen(which I very dearly do), but because I truly believe this is what will happen.

As for FI I'm unsure, they might continue rising, but they could also very easily hit a brick wall and just plummet straight back down.

CP will stay around where they're at right now, might gain a bit more in numbers.

DP will stay as is.

And this is why no likes epidemic, because here is the thing even tho you win fights you are still not dominate no one will ever be scared because you guys are lvl 60s in mith(Just my opinion) winning fights by numbers.

It's funny how everybody hated FOE when they were #1 and now everybody hates E because they're #1. Anybody competing for the #1 spot is praised by the rest of the pure community and then when they actually get it, all of the opinions change. I believe Fi will take the #1 F2P spot and then everybody will hate them until E, FOE or MM take it back again.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

And this is why no likes epidemic, because here is the thing even tho you win fights you are still not dominate no one will ever be scared because you guys are lvl 60s in mith(Just my opinion) winning fights by numbers.

E - will slump/They have **** levels,overated organization , and can only win with numbers advantage and everyone hates them don't see them going anywhere.

Oh, so we're hated for making predictions like Jib's but you're not for posting an obvious flame bait and being way to overconfident 99% of the time.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

DP will stay as is.

Why u always hate IR?

apejr just quit ur trying to hard

I predict cp #1 clan with adamant 30 defence requirement

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Lol, I have mixed thoughts on this one.

In my opinion, '10 is gunna be the year where something snaps within the Pure Community...

For #1 F2p, I'm mixed on this, realistically, I see FOE and E duking it out for top spot, but I think whichever one loses will slump to the point where they dont keep #2 or possibly #3, so that leaves some more options open.

#2... EOP really has wanted to prove themselves ever since the forum hackings in June and July, and I think that they will eventually get it, at least for a little bit. Not sure how long they can hold it, but I bet FI rises back up and gives them a good battle for it, EOP and FI have always loved each other =PPPP.

#3, 4, and 5.... I'm bettin that CP/MM/DP move around and all about fighting about it... MM may surprise us all and start taking lessons from Epidemic and recruiting 60s in mith who know how to pile, but unless they mass recruit I don't see them rebounding back up to #1 or #2 with the competition coming up.

Ultimately we'll just have to wait and see, I'd like to see the Pure Community start doing more damage to the actual total RS Pk scene rather than just the Pure World Scene.... I bet sometime during the year a new pure clan establishes itself with cb 90+ requirements and at least 2 or 3 99 stats as member... That's just me spitballing here it'd be pretty sweet to see :biggrin:

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

E to hold #1 for a while, FOE will eventually take it back off them and they'll slump back to what they've always been, level 60's in mith.

Fi and Eop will both continue growing and I foresee a good fight for the #2/#3 spots.

Mm for dead.

Everyone else sucks.

Dp for #4

Joe [bRLSTOL]
Fatality Supreme Elder for 45+ months
2a674w5.png

#E - Everyone is saying you will "slump", I notice it's all MM/FOe saying it meaning they're hoping it will happen. I doubt it though as E have many experianced pures who were once FOE/MM/EOP/TLP and I'm guessing have picked up a lot of experiance from those clans and will stick by E.

true but they aint loyal, once they start losing a bit all the clan hopers that hoped on the wagon will quit...thats just how it works