Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP vs FI - 2 Hour Prep

Goop

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that 2nd round was sad on eop's part i thought the point of an attacking round was to attackin the other clan first? Not the defending clan break loss be4 fi hits u...

GJ on pull nice job other rounds

No, we werent'be bing cocky going "we can take any clan alalalal" its just nobody else accepted the prep. Want to talk big, why don't tlp accept next time?

Next time don't use a timezone as an exscuse for not bringing as many as you "could" its the same for all clans.

Also I love how thats the rule we always use and you are the first person from any clan to actually complain about it.

Also I love how quite a few Fi members were doing that and I spotted a few in mith but didn't really care.

Try again.

It's a perfectly liable exscuse. Why do you think we go out an hour later on F2P pk trips? Because most of our members JUST GET ON after 3PM pacific.

Show me pictures of people in mith because I didn't see any.

"Try again".

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

It's a perfectly liable exscuse. Why do you think we go out an hour later on F2P pk trips? Because most of our members JUST GET ON after 3PM pacific.

Show me pictures of people in mith because I didn't see any.

"Try again".

I'm going to try to explain it differently with you so that you understand it, because through 2 people explaining it differently to you, you still don't get it. Let's try with numbers.

Your argument is currently at 0, for example. Positive is good for you, where the higher the number, the better your argument.

When you said "we would of had more people on later if you would of ask." You got 0+1 for make a decent point.

However, we're saying, so would the rest of the clan world, specifically EoP at this point of time. So we still would of had to sit. This means you have 1-1 for a total of 0.

Meaning your argument is nulled.

Also...

hilolowned.png

0:58 in here

Would try to find more, but I think it's a decent example to make most smart people say "oh you got me."

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

I'm going to try to explain it differently with you so that you understand it, because through 2 people explaining it differently to you, you still don't get it. Let's try with numbers.

Your argument is currently at 0, for example. Positive is good for you, where the higher the number, the better your argument.

When you said "we would of had more people on later if you would of ask." You got 0+1 for make a decent point.

However, we're saying, so would the rest of the clan world, specifically EoP at this point of time. So we still would of had to sit. This means you have 1-1 for a total of 0.

Meaning your argument is nulled.

Also...

hilolowned.png

0:58 in here

Would try to find more, but I think it's a decent example to make most smart people say "oh you got me."

Wrong. EOP pks earlier than FI on F2P pk trips. Good try though.

Also Goop there will always be people who like and dislike you within clans. That's an overstatement.

I pay for the FI forums and FI ventrilo. MOST of the members like me. Good fight kid.

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

Wrong. EOP pks earlier than FI on F2P pk trips. Good try though.

Also Goop there will always be people who like and dislike you within clans. That's an overstatement.

I pay for the FI forums and FI ventrilo. MOST of the members like me. Good fight kid.

Lol you can't buy friendship.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Lol you can't buy friendship.

Most of the people liked me before I even paid for them.

A LOT more people liked me when I paid for ****.

And yes you can pay for friendship. Lol.

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

Ok, I believe you, regardless of what EVERYONE else in Fi says.

A few people dislike me, but it's the same for them as well.

It's related to power abuse and people being from different countries.

Everyone? You're a ******* idiot lol.

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

Calm down Child, this is only a fansite for runescape.

Says the kid who obviously doesn't know ****.

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

Says the kid who obviously doesn't know ****.

llll

Want to win a X-Box 360? If FI pulls 100 people to a pk trip with no invites/applicants (and not a planned war) I will use a shuffler to pick out a member from FI. Whoevers name is drawn will receive a FREE X-Box 360. To be eligible you must be in FI and you must be at the pk trip.

lllll

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com