Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

This how [F]inal [O]wnage [E]lites rolls (We run this town)

Aly

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need for it really is there? Especially since you've been brown nosing E ranks so you could get back in... But thats a whole different story.

Gj on your win FOE, you were really on your game.

Would you happen to have some evidence to back up this accusation?

Seems like Chad had an impact already.

hahahhahhahaa no u r nice grammar grammar nerd???? lmfao get a life not school

Glad you could help out with this discussion. Before you post another idiotic statement please realize your a moron and the topic is about Walli and his skills at winning matched opts fights.

lol i said it yesterday on the top clan list topic that E can't beat FOE or MM matched opts. lvl 60s in mithril need all help they can have!

I'm not angry or mad that we lost to foe, seriously that 70 foe they pulled, had epic stats and nice organisation.

On the other hand, What is this your talking about mm?

Mm are not in this topic, and mm do not get credit from what Foe do.

Great Work Foe, Was great 3 fights. Hope we can do the same thing another time :)

Respect <3

Epidemic

'Proud to be #1 F2P'

Humans are creatures of habit with an insatiable need to see familiarity in other people’s actions. Your predictability gives them a sense of control. Turn the tables: Be deliberately unpredictable. Behavior that seems to have no consistency or purpose will keep them off-balance, and they will wear themselves out trying to explain your moves. Taken to an extreme, this strategy can intimidate and terrorize.

------------------------------------

How come you talkin out cha ass and ain't got **** to say?

gj foe, work was done obv.

ur gangster

I'm not angry or mad that we lost to foe, seriously that 70 foe they pulled, had epic stats and nice organisation.

On the other hand, What is this your talking about mm?

Mm are not in this topic, and mm do not get credit from what Foe do.

Great Work Foe, Was great 3 fights. Hope we can do the same thing another time :)

Respect <3

Cause yesterday I said they cant beat MM or FOE.. why would i come back and say just FOE.. gonna sound retarded because everyone knows E cant beat MM matched opts. prove me wrong?

2j5ctom.jpg