Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

This how [F]inal [O]wnage [E]lites rolls (We run this town)

Aly

The irony in your statement makes me laugh.

FOE is the definition of fan boys and mass recruiting.

You guys promote your stupid "pk-vids" to no end and never cease to stop promoting you clan; you guys leach off other clans un loyal members ( Dave knows this lol ) and youtube is your recruiting ground. Call me crazy right.

I also find it ironic that your definition of E is "idiots" yet you guys loose pk-run'ins to them. What does that make FOE ?

Damn I thought you wouldn't ever see you troll again ever since we switched to PW from PC

You can't mass recruit with our reqs lol

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just out-level Epidemic at the moment you can't say anything about levels and ****. Just wait a while till they start owning FOE,MM n FI matched opts also.

Honestly Epidemic is still a great clan fighting matched opts fights ... I don't understand why people really underestimate Epidemic just because of really low requirements doesn't mean E doesn't have higher lvled members. I'm sure they'll decide to raise the requirements and quality of the clan soon anyway

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

The irony in your statement makes me laugh.

FOE is the definition of fan boys and mass recruiting.

You guys promote your stupid "pk-vids" to no end and never cease to stop promoting you clan; you guys leach off other clans un loyal members ( Dave knows this lol ) and youtube is your recruiting ground. Call me crazy right.

I also find it ironic that your definition of E is "idiots" yet you guys loose pk-run'ins to them. What does that make FOE ?

There's a difference between promoting your clan and mass recruiting. Yes our youtube channel promotes our clan but that doesn't mean we accept everyone who applies because of it, if you compared the apps that get declined to the ones that get accepted you'd see what I mean.

Now get the **** out with your fail logic scrub.

Damn I thought you wouldn't ever see you troll again ever since we switched to PW from PC

Aww ... ExK fancy seeing you lol. Too bad your buddy Sefkat is no longer FOE or in control of the boards, really made things interesting back on PC.

Never knew promoting your clan was a crime. Every clan does it, Epidemic does it, Fatality does it.

You're a ******* idiot and a ****** troll.

SPW - remember how i said Dave preys on un loyal members in struggling clans . . . yeah prime example. YOURSELF! ******* moron.

HOLY **** ALTON44444444444444444 IS BACK! More fail trolling to laugh at thank you!

Yes we can mass recruit with our 90 82 70 reqs.

Considering every trip i see you guys your "associates" are with you; might as well consider them part of the clan.

87+ str with 75+ range/mage isn't hard to come by . . .

Associate Requirements

You must show forum activity by raising your post count to 25+ to be accepted

70 Hp for ALL Options.

Defense must be under 25

A. Melee Based

87 + Strength with 75+ Magic or Range.

B. Range Based

87+ Range with 75+ Strength or Magic.

Good job FOE although E>FOE in f2p.

#1 - clan wars

#2 - E would pull more if this was a weekly fight, you say the point of this is = opts but that's unfair to the clan with the lower requirments.

#3 - Judging by the looks of thing over the last month in pkri, E would of won if it was a pvp/full out although I suppose we will never know.

Full out wars is what deterimins who is the best clan along with how well the clan has been doing at offical pk trips. Foe/MM/EOP are probably the best clan at matched opts in f2p imo. This war was nothing but a big, 3day prep mini ^^ there for you can't claim to be the #1 pure clan over matched opts fight as full out wars are not matched opts.

On the mass recruiting thing, E get a lot of apps because they have low requirments and I'm sure they will teach/help these new members acheive the level of warring that is expected at Epidemic. Foe have a massive fanbase on youtube due to mass media advertising/recruiting.

*64 future applications accepted to foe since June 09.

There is nothing wrong with this imo, I wish I had though of it first.... All I'm trying to say is if it was a full out f2p war, full members only then E would have probably won.

It's an edjucated guess.

mmflash123.gif

#1 - clan wars

#2 - E would pull more if this was a weekly fight, you say the point of this is = opts but that's unfair to the clan with the lower requirments.

#3 - Judging by the looks of thing over the last month in pkri, E would of won if it was a pvp/full out although I suppose we will never know.

Full out wars is what deterimins who is the best clan along with how well the clan has been doing at offical pk trips. Foe/MM/EOP are probably the best clan at matched opts in f2p imo. This war was nothing but a big, 3day prep mini ^^ there for you can't claim to be the #1 pure clan over matched opts fight as full out wars are not matched opts.

On the mass recruiting thing, E get a lot of apps because they have low requirments and I'm sure they will teach/help these new members acheive the level of warring that is expected at Epidemic. Foe have a massive fanbase on youtube due to mass media advertising/recruiting.

There is nothing wrong with this imo, I wish I had though of it first.... All I'm trying to say is if it was a full out f2p war, full members only then E would have probably won.

It's an edjucated guess.

Ok cool. FOE>E though

#1 - clan wars

It's an edjucated guess.

When the opts are even clan organisation and skill come's into play. Nothing skillfull about a bunch of massers clicking on clusterfuck of people.

#1 - clan wars

It's an edjucated guess.

One time me and 10 mates of mine took on around 100 opts of massers at GDZ in old wildy... While I was running around ruins eating like crazy (I was leading and I had 1 pray at the time), mates took out the rest of them... Everyone had like 10+ R Scims while I had 21 hp and no food

Untitled23232-3.jpg

after listening to your "prep" talk it furthermore confirms my beliefs in your mass recruiting techniques

:32 - 2:00 ... damn you guys so cool

E can't win unless they're up 30+ people.

Judging by the vid E got smashed lol, gj foe.

Nice one. If mm didn't pull more then E, they running away. I think that's true... :confused:

3038g2a.png

R. I. P. Epidemic. Proud to have been in E. <33