Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Calamity - The Road So Far

P0ke N Die

calamitybannerlx5.jpg

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

Well I'm sure that you are all aware that Calamity went into hiatus in early November. The whole of the leadership team had a lot of problems in real life that needed to be sorted out, so we stopped official events and closed applications so we could catch up in real life with school and college. You may criticize me for this decision, but who can say that they wouldn't do the same? I'm not going to pick an online game over real life.

It has now been exactly three weeks since we came out of hiatus. The road so far has been really eventful and it is amazing to see so many old faces back where they belong. I do not have coverage of the previous two weeks but the last few days have been particularly eventful for us. Sit back and enjoy our topic!

Calamity Sunday - Prep

Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTCSnLgnpMw

On saturday, we had a full out war against Lithuanians. It was a really close fight but we lost 2-1 because we had no Ventrilo to use and we were also outnumbered. Congratulations on winning the fight Lithuanians, it was really fun. On sunday, our Event Manager decided to get a F2P prep against Malice in PVP. I logged on late and only caught the end of the fight, but it was really fun. Before Malice mention it, we were about 20 minutes late to the run in. I apologize on behalf of Nathan for this, we were running a bit late and he wanted to wait for me to get there.

[CY] Starting - 26

[M] Starting - 25

[CY] Ending - 23

[M] Ending - ~3 got away

Calamity Monday - Prep

Video -

It was the monday after we lost the full out war against Lithuanians, and we were looking for a chance to redeem ourselves. Ventrilo was now sorted out and we were ready to take them on. The fight took place at Volcanoes and was over quickly, Calamity were victorious.

[CY] Starting - 31

[LT] Starting - 25

[CY] Ending - 31

[LT] Ending - 0

Calamity Tuesday - P2P Pking

On tuesday we decided to go on a members pking trip. For the first part of it, there was no action at all. We wandered around the wilderness finding only small teams and solo pkers. Finally, we were approached with a fight. Devastation asked us if we would fight them and we accepted. After seeing our numbers, they retreated back into Clan Wars and began calling all of their members to the event. We waited for about 15 minutes and then fought them.

[CY] Starting - 17

[DV] Starting - 15

[CY] Ending - 15

[DV] Ending - 0

Following that fight, Exile asked us if we wanted a run in. After a lot of waiting we finally found them sitting inside Chaos altar. The fight was over pretty quickly and Calamity won the fight. I would like to apologize to Exile as one of our applicants teleported from the fight, he was declined.

[CY] Starting - 14

[EX] Starting - 11

[CY] Ending - 13

[EX] Ending - 0

Calamity Wednesday - F2P Pking

Wednesday was the most eventful day of the week. We hosted a two hour F2P pking trip with 5 run ins and a lot of loot. We beat V0P three times and EOP twice. The first fight against V0P was over quickly due to our great piling and binders. We quickly took territory on the volcano north of clan wars and V0P could not take over it.

[CY] Starting - 26

[V0P] Starting - ~50

[CY] Ending - 25

[V0P] Ending - ~20 in clan wars

V0P then remassed as we did a little pking near BH. We had just fought a small team and most of us were low on food and pray, so we were walking north around the grave yard to clan wars. They were waiting for us there teamed with VTP and the fight began. At one point, it seemed as though we had lost the fight but we never gave up and won the war with most of our numbers remaining.

[CY] Starting - 23

[V0P] Starting - ~50

[CY] Ending - 19

[V0P] Ending - ~15 in clan wars

We had another fight with V0P but it was over so quickly that there is no need to post the statistics. After beating V0P for the third time, we were rushed by EOP with 10 people. They obviously underestimated our numbers and ran back to clan wars. After that, I was messaged in IRC by an EOP member who asked us for a run in, I accepted. We went to bank and then waited for EOP to gather a few more members. The fight took place at volcanoes and was over quickly. You should also know that no EOP leaders were at this event, it was organized by an EOP member

[CY] Starting - 23

[EOP] Starting - 19

[CY] Ending - 23

[EOP] Ending - ~5 in clan wars

Pictures

Sorry for the lack of pictures, we were all too busy to take screenshots!

091221184233.png

091223162131.png

091223162400.png

17453.png

1744e.png

That just about sums up the last few days in Calamity. I'd like to thank all of the clans that have fought us and have been very respectful about it. Expect to see a lot from us in 2010!

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic