Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your thoughts on clan world in 2009

Evil

Acttually thought somebody would make this topic by now lol, guess not

Okay well ..What are your thoughts on events that happened in our pure community in year of 2009?

Creation of Pure Warfare?

Most consistent clan?

New most rising clan?

Most surprising downfall?

Biggest war(s) of the year?

Post your thoughts :biggrin:

Here's mine

I think that downfall of Pure Community and rising of Pure Warfare has shown that pures have a core and big community and just because one gets inactive doesn't mean we don't have the numbers to create another active one. This really has shown that pures have a really tight core with all pure clans out there right now supporting this community today,

Most consistent clan?

Without a doubt I think it was FOE. Started off 2009 undefeated for around a month, never had a major slump, always big pulls to wars, constantly #1 in p2p and always in the top 3 in f2p. Beats clans outnumbered, wins 90% of matched opts fights, can go on and on.

New most rising clan?

Not new, but definitely rising, Epidemic, pretty self explanatory

Not dead yet, but I'm pretty sure we were all surprised when FI dropped out of the top 3, and slowly top 4, and now can barely compete for the top 6 tbh. Still alive tho, so it's all good

Honestly so many wars happened, I think biggest one was MM vs FOE I think it was 114vs120 I still remember map glitching during the war, only seeing purple dots on the minimap and a sh*t load of mains and crashers lol, w\e was definitely most epic war I can remember.

Feel free to add more questions and answer them.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

-Possibly one of the things that have happened for the better in Pure Clanning. It basically seperated into a competition between communities and created more activity; eventually one fell and one rose.

It has spiced up a lot of things, and has shot up activity in Pure Communities, as it was dying earlier under the rule of the PC staff.

Most consistent clan?

-Final Ownage Elite is probably the most stable and consistent clan in all of Pure Clanning, it's stable community and active players along with good backbone leadership refrains any downfall.

New most rising clan?

-Epidemic; Isn't exactly 'new', butn no-body has broken the top 3 with such req's and that too in years.

-Fatality, I remember them kicking people off their ML by the second and then a shitload of leaders leaving or something lol.

-PureWarfare Event. Like 200+ People on each side

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Better then PC

Most consistent clan?

FOE

New most rising clan?

E

Would say FI, but wasn't surprised because the leadership they had at the time

MM VS FOE

MM VS FI

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

-Possibly one of the things that have happened for the better in Pure Clanning. It basically seperated into a competition between communities and created more activity; eventually one fell and one rose.

It has spiced up a lot of things, and has shot up activity in Pure Communities, as it was dying earlier under the rule of the PC staff.

Most consistent clan?

-Final Ownage Elite is probably the most stable and consistent clan in all of Pure Clanning, it's stable community and active players along with good backbone leadership refrains any downfall.

New most rising clan?

-Epidemic; Isn't exactly 'new', butn no-body has broken the top 3 with such req's and that too in years.

-Fatality, I remember them kicking people off their ML by the second and then a shitload of leaders leaving or something lol.

-PureWarfare Event. Like 200+ People on each side

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

I was all for it at first but actions from the staff saw me leave Pure Warfare for a few months. I rejoined the forum about a week ago and hope I have a better experience this time.

Most consistent clan?

Definately the Mayhem Makers. People could argue that Final Ownage Elite were the most consistent but I'd have to say MM.

New most rising clan?

TGG

Obviously Fatality

MM vs FOE

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

My replies will be somewhat the same as the first three, but still:

Good, even though I don't mind checking out the PC site once in a while. PC is still holding their steady core of people, but is way less active and thus way less fun to browse around. It shows that Pures can establish a community for theirselves.

Most consistent clan?

Foe. They've been a top clan throughout the year. You could debate that MM is more consistent, but MM has its peaks and its downs. Plus, my personal preference lies with FOE.

New most rising clan?

If you look at the entire year of 2009, it will be Epidemic. However, these last few months, alot of clans have stepped it up and are closing the gap between the top-whatever and themselves. You could call both of these the 'most rising', but my vote sticks with E.

Fi, IR, A and EOP all fell, Fi being by far the most suprising. I remember the good fights we had, the moments where we were so thrilled we finally beat you guys, and then all of a sudden, you weren't around anymore. I sure hope you can regain that.

Blue vs Red clan warring if you look at it alltogether, and MM vs FOE looking at single clans.

Now, if I look at 'biggest' in terms of 'biggest impact on your own clan', I'm putting the war vs Fi where we first beat them. We were considering ourselves as a med clan up till then, and that victory made us realise you can pull it off if you just keep on going at it.

243p9p4.png

Creation of Pure Warfare? -meh idc

Most consistent clan? - FOE. Beginning of the war they were far more consistent and ownajar than MM were, and for a longer time i think? so GJ FOE <3 best clan of 2009 in f2p and p2p imo :)

New most rising clan? - Epidemic. I am in them (H) joined in december ... late december. Then i made them ownajar. Like i was this famous pure in this small town girl. i mean clan. yo.

Most surprising downfall? - FI :( but i hope in 2010 they will rise again!! (also FOE in f2p opt wise i was kinda suprised with... altho probs still the best f2p clan in matched)

Biggest war(s) of the year? - .... errrr no idea tbqh. FOR ME, it was a trip with E, when we steamrolled MM with MASSIVE opts, the hype for that inside E that week was huge.

In the clan world.... i dunno :( sorry. My memory is not so good on big clan wars :P

x

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

I got mod, then honoured member, win.

Most consistent clan?

FOE for the first 7 months or so, MM a close second as they were always #2 for ages.

New most rising clan?

Epidemic ofc.

FI duh.

Can't remember what was this year and 2008, if A vs DP then that one.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Creation of Pure Warfare? Hmmm, seems like Foe mods on PC never worked out

Most consistent clan? Foe

New most rising clan? E

Most surprising downfall? Fi

Biggest war(s) of the year? Biggest was MM v Foe in Wildy and 2nd biggest was MM v Fi

Untitled23232-3.jpg

Most consistent clan?FOE

New most rising clan?E

Most surprising downfall?FI

Biggest war(s) of the year?MM vs FOE F2P Full Out PVP, FOE vs FI P2P Full Out when FOE won outnumbered by 20

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

Was amazing, Gave me something to do when i'm not scaping. Helps out the pure community by letting them know what's going on.

Most consistent clan?

At this point, I would have to say Epidemic, They are constantly pulling higher and higher every weekend, Much respect for that clan after what they have shown from summer until now

New most rising clan?

EOP for sure, They are surprisingly doing amazing, They've gone from pulling in the 40's to pulling a consistency of 90+, Even after their new leadership changed.

FI no doubt.

Red vs Blue was amazing, Most fun i've ever had on a pure.

I was here before this forum was active. Nice too see a lot of new faces all at once.

Most consistent clan? Has to be Epidemic

New most rising clan? Eruption of Pures

Most surprising downfall? Final Ownage Elite getting knocked down for a month straight on Saturdays.

Biggest war(s) of the year? Foe vs MM

Creation of Pure Warfare? Change that was needed in an overall view of the pure world that brought good competitiveness and opened eyes.

Most consistent clan? Obviously E. Consistantly took down everyone through out the whole year. Broke top 3 w/ FI. Broke top 2 with FOE. Broke #1 with MM.

New most rising clan? ^^

Most surprising downfall? Fatality because after what I saw happen to them, I found them doing the same exact thing to FOE and MM, being less surprising.

Biggest war(s) of the year? DP vs. A. 56 v 73 or whatever opened a lot of eyes to numbers vs. organization. Other than that, I liked anything that was MM vs. FOE this year. #1 pure clan rivalry ever imo. Was exciting to watch.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

While PW is a step up from PC in terms of leadership, anytime you literally split a community in half is a bad thing. I fear that we lost a bunch of good members in the transition. There are also a fair amount of people who only use one board or the other.

Most consistent clan?

FOE and MM. Neither fell from the top 3 the entire year IN ANY CATEGORY.

New most rising clan?

E on the whole, EOP potentially too

FI, but they're bringing it back

FOE/MM. Isn't that the one where the winner called off returning halfway through because of the map glitch?

35b6usw.gif

PureWarfare grew within a week of creation, all pures and pure clans learned about PureWarfare and most all clan leaders changed the PC site link to PW site link, theres Five or more topics about prep's, minis etc everyday, and every posts on the top clan list. It shows a strong activity in Pures.

Most consistent clan?

FOE at the start of 2009, MM at the middle of 2009, and E at the end of 2009.

New most rising clan?

Most would Say Epidemic so i guess i'll go with that.

FI fell from the top 3 quickly, And even the top 4.

FOE v MM obviously for the higher level clans 114 v 109 or something close to those numbers. But for the med level clans i'd say IR v C p2p fullout 70v70, or IR v Dv 80+ v 60+.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

Great

Most consistent clan?

Out of the whole year i would have to say Foe

New most rising clan?

Considering E has already risen to #1 i would have to say Eop is the new most rising clan, going from pulling in the 30-40s to 80-90s in the past few weeks

Ofcourse Fi

E vs MM imo

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.

epicssigcopy2.png

Better than pure community

Most consistent clan?

Foe:D

New most rising clan?

E i guess.

Fi ?

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

New most rising clan?

Considering E has already risen to #1 i would have to say Eop is the new most rising clan, going from pulling in the 30-40s to 80-90s in the past few weeks

of 2009, not of the last 6 weeks.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Gave pures a place to voice their opinions without having everything modded by dictator Sefket and his crew of retards. A much less biased modding squad here and an overall comfortable feel.

Most consistent clan?

FOE - Stayed consistent for 7 consecutive months of 2009 and still had some #1 weekends after. Core leadership and committed members give them a reason to call themselves the "Elite" of pures.

New most rising clan?

Epidemic, shown that they want #1 f2p and will do what it takes to get there.

FI - Their leadership has been bad ever since James left, he really kept the clan together. The idiots from TH really tarnished the reputation FI had and contributed to it's downfall.

FOE Vs X (P2P) - Foe undefeated all year in P2P full outs, easily crowned kings of P2P.

FOE Vs MM - This war was easily the most hyped war of all year, 2 of the best pure clans going head to head in a colossal battle for #1. Congratulations to MM.

Alright I guess.

Most consistent clan?

FOE/MM

New most rising clan?

Uhh..DP is probably the newest clan out of the top 7/8 or whatever, but Epidemic have risen a lot faster.

DV, FI, DP at one point when Raza left, wasn't really surprising but it hit us hard the whole summer.

Biggest wars?

Red vs Blue - MM vs FOE - DV vs IR (P2P)

Hostility

Creation of pure warfare?

- way better than pc, less flaming

Most consistant

- Foe obviously, never dropped from the top 2.

New most rising clan

- Epidemic

Most suprised downfall

- obviously us (fatality) James retiring, and thenbadar leaving the clan after less than a month of leading the clan and leavig the clan to krew pk which was horrible idea not to mention he quit lol. I don't think any clan ha gone trough this, meaning 3 leaders quitting in less than 2 months, not to mention warlords, and good members

biggest war

- could have been fi vs foe but something went wrong which didn't make the 2nd fight interested at all

Then I would have to say Mm vs Foe

2nqs6xyfixed.png

Owns PC

Most consistent clan?

I would have to say Foe in the first half and MM in the second.

New most rising clan?

Epidemic is the fastest rising clan, however from a "new" standpoint no one. What clans out there are really "new".

Dv and FI. FI fell from top 3. DV fell from pulling 85 to the full out vs IR to almost dead.

Biggest war?

High level: MM vs FOE

Med level: IR vs Carnage 70 v 70.

Low Level: None.

UJUI2.png