Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What do you dislike most of the pure community?

`Rage

So what bothers you the most in terms of what other clans as a whole do as a community?

To me, it just bothers me when we stick our noses where we shouldn't, and that's how other clans decide to lead their clan

We tend to flame the most about how the other clan manages if not decide what their clan chooses to do

I'm talking about whether a clan allows addy, whether a clan cares about soloing honor, whether a clan decides to allow 20 defense guys or not

There's much more things we choose to target, but im just scraping the surface here

I know that's a part of the game now, i mean, the immaturity but i still think that when you stick your nose where you shouldn't that's the bottom line, it's not your business, it really shouldn't be anyone elses business on the decisions the clan's leadership does

Why don't clans worry about what their own clan is doing than what the other clan chooses to do? is it insecurity? is it part of the whole competition spectrum here? i don't know, but to me, that's pathetic when other clans flaming about what other clans choose to do on their own

Instead of flaming and using what the other clan does as an excuse to why you lost, then why don't you instead of take advantage of it?

Not gonna name any clans but i know one clan now still is in the butt of that "oh they're just massing level 60s in mith' yet they're still beating that clan week in and week out aswell as everyone else, just like how we did it back in the pcl days and were in the butt of that trope aswell

If they are level 60's in mith that mass recruit, why can't you win? instead of using that an excuse why don't u make it your advantage?

That's what they choose to do, either find a way to beat that or resort to that yourself

But that's just a small if not a shabby example of how that type of thinking has become a cancer to the pure community

That's why we only have 10 clans today, instead of the 20-30 clans we thought we would have by now 4-5 years later, because we shun away or disrespect the way other clans decide to have their communities and establish this and that and all those other concepts etc etc.

Because even years before we had that, but clans would be more resourceful about it and do something about it instead of bitching about it when they lost and that just made the pure community just more active if not more engaging to be a part of

So that's really bothered me the most when people think they know your clan, and try to talk about your clan, the way you lead it aswell, all you get is ******** and maybe that's why we have thought the pure community was dead but that's not really true, were still here, clans that shouldn't be here are still here and it's all just a mentality we have when standards change and we don't

instead of being mature and more open minded because we are just pures that think that mains are not human people themselves, we have what we have now game wise and if not community wise aswell and people have thought collectively it really isn't what it was before because we've become so close minded, spiteful and ignorant

So what else bothers you guys the most?

lets not name clans or people

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The hypocrisy. There's so much of it.

The typical "LOL RUNESCAPE" when you get your ass kicked and then then turn around and cry because a member of another clan used a overhead in a 1v1 fight lol.

It's so blatant and retarded it makes me laugh sometimes.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

People who try to bandwagon `pure and da m4n with the trolling and trying too hard for attention. Oh yeah and the hypocrisy, people chat a lot of **** here but do it anyways.

I hate how the Pure-community in general has always been strictly about warring. When you look at certain main clans you see that they are really diverse and include lots of skilling events, holiday parties and events where you get to know some of your clanmates. I think the Pure-community should have a PCR list (metaphorically speaking tbh) that is based on the community of a clan rather than how many options they pull to wars. That would make me want to play this game mmuuuuch more than weekly pvp trips.

A perfect example of this type of a clan would be the Oak Island Pirates. They've got a nice ~30 member base who all know each other extremely well and some strict guidelines to prevent any form of troll/profanity into their clan. #OIP.. Good times.

pandanegative1.png

People who try to bandwagon `pure and da m4n with the trolling and trying too hard for attention. Oh yeah and the hypocrisy, people chat a lot of **** here but do it anyways.

u cant say they wer eoriginal trolls

it was that arp **** i blame them

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Ya know, although I was never apart of the Pure Community until I joined EoP back in June, I had kinda like an expectation for it, just because it was and still is the most organized Runescape related affiliation of players in existence that I've ever heard of... I never bothered personally viewing the forums before yesterday, because it seemed that no matter how inconsequential or unimportant an issue was that occured within these forums, I'd hear about from more than one member, and many of them not even in my clan, so I got all the different takes on it.

To be honest, I've been dissapointed with the conduct of certain clans and their *cough* obsession with having the right to put the title #1 Pure Clan in their vids, even when they clearly are not, because it changes week by week. I've had plenty of experience in dealing with Pkers of all sorts, from the mains I knew/know on my main to the pures I met and the pures I continue to meet. It seems to me that there are those that are in the game for the sake of Pking and enjoyment, and then those who see it as their life, and seem to think that they can only win by attempting to tear down other clans, whether that be by Flaming or Hacking, or any other sort of **** like that. I can understand having those sort of feelings, because like all Pkers who've pked for a long time, I've been through that phase.

You think your a big shot, you have to always open your mouth at the wrong time. The moment your mouth lies and your actions prove you wrong, every other clan has to jump on it and rub it in, because you made sure to rub your words into their faces prior to you losing the punch behind your words. Honor and class should matter more to the elite, the Pures, especially those involved with the Pure Community or any clan within the Pure Community. There will always be those who'll be laughed at by others, but playfully and not maliciously and that's what we should have the reputation as.

I'm with most everybody else when it comes to what I dislike about the Community, but it's not a permament thing that needs to be pinned down on a single (or group) of clans, because ultimately it's each clan to its own, as long as its own doesn't interfere with the rest of the Community or the reputation there of. If all the clans actually start paying mind to themselves, and stop worrying about the other clans, maybe we'd be able to expand past just small time organized tournaments and minis that I feel limit the impact of our reputation with the rest of the RS world, both Pking and otherwise.

That's just my say on it, sorry I made such a damn long post, if you read all the way then thanks, just how I feel about it :cool:

With much Pure pride and EoP Pride,

-Admiralquode

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

The hypocrisy. There's so much of it.

The typical "LOL RUNESCAPE" when you get your ass kicked and then then turn around and cry because a member of another clan used a overhead in a 1v1 fight lol.

It's so blatant and retarded it makes me laugh sometimes.

30 def and it's acceptance in a lot of clans, as well as allowance of mains and friends on pk trips

I'm more of a pk trip person, don't really care much of what's going on forums lol

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

30 def and it's acceptance in a lot of clans, as well as allowance of mains and friends on pk trips

I'm more of a pk trip person, don't really care much of what's going on forums lol

Kids like this

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~