Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Who Inspired you?

Mg F T W

This topic is really short but has a great meaning. Really what individual or certain individuals inspired you to become who you are as a pure, join a certain pure clan, act the way you are such as if you are a **** or a nice mate and a proud member of your community. Who were those individuals that maybe even inspired you into making a pure? Now look back on this and ask yourself where the **** did you end up?

P.S if this ******* topic gets removed or deleted i'm going apeshit on someone, this is fully clan based and it is a great discussion so it has no ******* reason to be removed if it's flame than take care of the individuals who are flaming this topic, not the topic itself.

Thank you for your time, Mg F T W

mkygcz.jpg

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who influenced me the most throughout my RUNESCAPE career:

All of the Epidemic leadership team (especially Plode)

Most of the Mayhem Makers leadership team (especially Meklomaniac)

I Kuro I

Few others of whom I cba to mention

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

I made a pure for ***** or giggles after ditching my "main" at level 17. No real inspiration for that.

Pk'ed with monklife3 @ like level 12. all those people that used to be my saturday lowlevel varrock buddies were inspiration too me too.

Uhh, if it wasnt for a small group of people (jogthebest1 in particular) I would've quit a long time ago.

35b6usw.gif

No one inspired me to actually make a pure but it was the people who I first pked with at around level 50 (R 4 P 1 D Z, Pbs Scout, R4ng3r P U R, p 0o n 3 d) that made me want to continue training and actually develop into a good pure.

Joe [bRLSTOL]
Fatality Supreme Elder for 45+ months
2a674w5.png

My inspiration was seeing other clans enjoying themselves in the wild and just going out there to have a blast, half of these clans went no where after probably few days but having to experience different variety styles of warring, friends, and community is what made me who I am and what I do, and that is why I am open to opinions and am different from other people on these forums.

mkygcz.jpg

First mith pure inspiration.... Majakilla1 when I first got addicted to pking on my noob main at lvl 77 (liek 60attk 60str 60def) he was there with 20def wrecking up f2p.... made me first go damn pure must be nice.

2nd pure, 99str3ngth99 while she was still 1def, she introduced me to bs unit, honor pking, and that's where I learned to lead trips, even if I didnt know the peeps I was leading.

3rdly, arguably the most impactual because I actually started building my lvl 56 mith pure (i gave him 20def early on for training but then crater system of bh ****** me on that so I'd given up til then), was Ssj4pure3 and his vids... they made me go wow that's what a pure should do, then he got defence and I felt betrayed lol, but yea those were the big 3 for me.

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

And chain

Yea nvm he was trash rofl

:biggrin:

I made a pure because I was jealous of how good they were for their combat. I Mahatma I inspired me to make a pure. Rangex and 3 Hit U Pure inspired me with clans.

-- Pure wise I never really cared about the character. When my pure was a low level, 50ish, I learned about pure clans and sense then all I've really cared about was the clan aspect.

stick.gif
"Life is full of challenges, just watch your step."

Sir Pker Wil

I Honey I (Sam)

Ure Idol (Casey)

Nectar

`Pure

Drunky/Ovvnage Name

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures