Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Who Inspired you?

Mg F T W

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you admired the fact that he could multi-gender?

J/K, I guess you could say I looked up to Anthony until he posted "Anthoni-**** You" on his P.C leaving topic, Which was epic fail =\

When you convince everyone on the interwebs that you're a female after being a male for so long.. damn straight.

That post was not epic fail, 'twas ******* amazing. **** you <3 <3

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

the ****** who killed me for rune helm and dds

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

lol

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

B L U Orchid/Pur3 Sponge/Fire Again - My first Real Leaders back when Th was around 07-08, Learned alot from them

Bob/Jibs - They lead me now been with them for a year now, I learned far more with these guys then I ever did in the past, Amazing leaders.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

Fear Figment, and evilsexc inspired me to get a serious pure instead of 30-40 level 30 accounts lol.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Good topic, heres the most notable people who have affected my where-abouts in rs.

---

Massimuz - old school dutch scaper, introduced me to pking. Used to go out with his team f2p'ing on my main a lot in like... 2006?

Random guy at castle - back when castle pking was popular (above edge), I met a guy who was multi logging with two of his accounts with basically the exact name. After i ko'd one, he logged in and killed me with the other.. This inspired me to create a second account- Jetman_927 which was a twin to my main Jetman_729 who I have not trained since.

Devil Kiss X- My first pure clan leader, I was in FL for about 1.5 years so she was pretty influential to me. Very dedicated leader.. quite likeable too, easy to respect.

During the TP era, Jibs' crazy war tactics made me enjoy clanning again :P. I also knew to0k ur sk1m and gotspice2 who were good friends at the time.

Honey garlic, made me respect the art of warring.. umm `Rage from CP (in his prime) was a very cool guy too.. very smart at times.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Narbalicious

I miss him. =[

Jibs has to be the person who inspired me the most throughout my clan career.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I ♥ ⌂ ♫

******* i mahatma i's ownage pk videos inspired me!!!!

and then my friend Juan told me to join Epidemic he got declined i got accepted and i stayed and im glad i did :)

******* i mahatma i's ownage pk videos inspired me!!!!

and then my friend Juan told me to join Epidemic he got declined i got accepted and i stayed and im glad i did :)

what a nice friend you are idiot.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I ♥ ⌂ ♫

I spiili i inspired/yankin deez /Fear figment me to become a pure back in the day.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10