Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

30 defense

Ray

Addy is actually quite useful in pk trips because it allows you to tank really long at a cheap cost. Rune may be a tad expensive if you are planning to die at least 10 times.

Is 30 defense the new pure?

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Ray you cool and all, but 30 defence will never be considered as pure. We all created our pure accounts to stay low combat with high combat stats, now tell me the point in getting 30 defence.

Hell, soon we might accept level 60's in Adamant as pures?

******* pathetic when people get 30 defence... No one in Dv is 30 defence (Don't even think anyone is 25defence) and I really don't hope Dv or other clans consider 30 defence as pure.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

30 is a lame excuse as a pure

its so funny though, cause when TLP made 20 def accepted into their clan, all other clans got 20 def, then when they get 30 def, all other clans get 30 def.

i just hope 30def is where it ends.

cause being a pure is being ruined by the clans u accept the rejects with like 70 stats and 30 def

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

Yo man.

Yo.

Yo man.

I remember when in clans it was rare to see mithril. I see more addy then I used to see mithril 3 years ago. There are so many people with like 110-120 cb now as a pure its ridiculous.

Hostility

20 Def is for kids who couldnt cut 1 def.

30 def is for kids who couldnt cut it at 1 or 20 def.

When you start needing stats to be a good pker, or a good tank, you know somethings wrong.

Ive seen pures (Not just in FOE) with 1 def tank better than kids with 30 def, 45 def, hell even 70 def.

Skill>Stats.

You dont need to hit hard to be a good pker, You dont need defence to be a good tank.

Sure it helps, But hey, Wheres the challenge in the game?

Weak ***** get def.

/End

Cha0s Pur3
Legend of Final Ownage Elite.
Leader of Final Ownage Elite (2007-2009)
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM

When you start needing stats to be a good pker, or a good tank, you know somethings wrong.

Ive seen pures (Not just in FOE) with 1 def tank better than kids with 30 def, 45 def, hell even 70 def.

Skill>Stats.

You dont need to hit hard to be a good pker, You dont need defence to be a good tank.

Weak ***** get def.

/End

I agree 100% with this guy

p2p20v20pure.png

Skill>Stats.

Weak ***** get def.

/End

But theres people (like me) who could tank perfectly fine with 1 def, however I don't play the game for anything other than Epidemic so decided to get 20 def.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

^Or people who messed their accounts up due to the 2007 combat style glitches. 7 defence wasnt worth keeping, with 20 i can still solo pk easily in f2p.

Hitting 18s with range, at 78 combat, wearing mith, ko'ing with corrupt baxe... And I wreck 1 def pures.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

I found it hard to believe that mithril was considered as pure, addy will never be considered the "new pure" LOL.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

30 Defence is a mockery to pure clans. We initially became pures for the bonus that one defence gives us and stuck by our beliefs and having 30 defence and still remaining in a pure clan is beyond me.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice