Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PCL was ftw

ApeJr

Not much goes on during Friday's except for E/Mm/Foe topics about OWWNDSAGEEEE stuff.

I think we as a community should start up Friday PCL again as more clans come and there is no crashing and perfectly fair fights. Before Friday clans should set up some wars regardless of there pulls so everyone gets some fights in.

Would make the pure community alot stronger imo.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Not much goes on during Friday's except for E/Mm/Foe topics about OWWNDSAGEEEE stuff.

I think we as a community should start up Friday PCL again as more clans come and there is no crashing and perfectly fair fights. Before Friday clans should set up some wars regardless of there pulls so everyone gets some fights in.

Would make the pure community alot stronger imo.

Good idea is good.

Seeing the amount of flaming and bitching at the low level pcl, i lol @ the amount that would happen at a med level one with 10x the amout of people.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Time puts a golden trimming on everything. PCL was good in the sense that there were organised fights every week and you didn't really lose anything after dieing. I've always been a fan of the wilderness though and while things have definitely changed since the original PvP system, I still prefer the way things are now. A PCL-type event wouldn't be a bad idea though.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

Feel bad for the clans that will out pull everyone and get no fights.

i will feel bad for the clans that underpull and lose 2 everyone.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

like scotty said, top clans hated PCL so much because everyone knew who was going to win before the clans even entered the arena. it resulted in the leaders of the clan with fewest opts to just ignore all challenges from the bigger opted clans. it was slightly different in P2P because numbers arent as important there as they are in free but still, a couple of wins in a row motivated a clan and demotivated the other resulting in 'unfair opts' once again.

i'm not just talking about foe. mm, fi (and tlp?) all experienced that bs. it was utterly annoying standing there for hours not getting a fight.

Clanwars should only be used for official fights to keep it crash-free.

R.I.P. Vlooieneuker
~ 2nd pure to 99 Slayer ~ 2nd pure to 99 Summon ~
~ 2573rd to 99 Slayer ~ 783rd to 99 Summon ~
new pure: Vl00ieneuker
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
champions defeated:
champbanner.png
VLOOIENEUKER