Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Malice Officially Closes.

Iced Havoc

I remember when I first started clanning in 08. I joined EP. That closed, and I thought of joining M, but then my ex-ep leader asked me to join SD with him, and after a while, I found out Chain had left M to make SD. I was childish back then and didn't think much of it, but back then to me, I didn't like Malice, maybe it was because we were somewhat rivals, always having each other chanbanned, I sometimes tried joining sometimes in success. I actually came to like Malice a lot. Then, there was an incident on PC with some Malice gfx artists, no need to talk about that ;), and I hated them again, because I was foolish. Then I learned about GFX and, in my opinion, became quite a good gfxer. All thanks to Malice. :D

I guess what I'm trying to get at is, I'll miss Malice because in truth I've always liked you. <3 rest in peace boiz

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been with the Tom Peter and Elmo crew for now coming up 2-3 years (cant remember exactly).... As one of the oldest members of one of the most prestigious and fun clans... it really saddens me to see us go :( I had one of the best times i have ever had with Malice, and will never forget it. I am now joining MM, because of them being bebes, and always being very respectful and friendly towards us.

Goodluck fellow Malicesters wherever you go, and make sure you always GO HARD

Who died?

l

linux.png
tumblr_mh30drMH0s1riv1cko1_400.gif

Lol a ton of their members went to join Epidemic.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

Lol a ton of their members went to join Epidemic.

E got 9 intros/apps

MM got 11 intros/apps

As of now the rest stayed clanless or went to random clans

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Though I wasn't in M for long due losing my account, it was one of if not the best communities I was ever apart of. Malice was the 1st clan I can honestly say I was proud to go to every event I could. Even though I was almost always the lowest lv at every event, I gave the effort into Malice that the leaders gave back to me and all the other Malice members.

<3 Malice ~ Never Forgotten

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

It's quality not quantity.

I think it's safe to say that most mature members went to epidemic ;-).

matt is the most mature individual i have ever met.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

It's quality not quantity.

I think it's safe to say that most mature members went to epidemic ;-).

Just because we joined separate clans doesn't mean we hate eachother... We still hang in our IRC together and we still spent 2 years as a clan together. Talking down on a few of us is the same as talking down on all of us

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Just because we joined separate clans doesn't mean we hate eachother... We still hang in our IRC together and we still spent 2 years as a clan together. Talking down on a few of us is the same as talking down on all of us

<3

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Malice was my home. My clan and my friends. You are all great people and altho I quit many months ago I have always loved and supported Malice through everything. I wish I was here every day to fight with malice now that we are done because I enjoyed my time here :( I was here from day one and I am proud to say I was Malice to the very end. I love you all guys and I wish all of my fellow clan members the very best, goodluck!

Ex Malice Council.
Ex The Dreaded Noble
Ex Epidemic Member
Proud The Hatred Member.
eventsarchvies.jpg

Wow, sad to see you guys go. It will be a very good time for other clans to fill their members list with a great members.

I want to Thank You for the great fights you gave for Lithuanians. Rest in peace Malice, you guys were great.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave