Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tom N Eto (IDC WHAT U SAY MALICE IS BETTER THAN YOUR CLAN)

Tom N Eto

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm..Tom same thing with me. I come back and i'm told malice closed and im shocked as hell. I dont really know yet what im going to choose but i might go to mm since i know people there, but epidemic is also a choice and so is fatality, because that was the clan i wanted to go to back in 2006

I recommend EOD because they have great lvls, a lvl 101 as a leader and members ranges between 50-60 cb.

I don't like all those level 103s with 99attack, 99 strength, 20+ def... I'm more into 1 defence level 60-85pures.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

My fellow ex-clan leader Join MM it would be a great choice for u lots of aussies and great pkers such as u. As well as lots of malice ex-members, It will be our pleasure to be in the same clan as you.

Z7 IL3 R Z7 / AleX

I don't like all those level 103s with 99attack, 99 strength, 20+ def... I'm more into 1 defence level 60-85pures.

That's exactly what MM is bro. 1 def pures that MAKE MAYHEM! :biggrin:

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Chosen yet?

After much consideration I'll be going with Epidemic instead of making you all wait longer.

My reason for joining Epidemic is because...

-Bob - Been talking to him since 07 and we seem to think fairly alike. Literally hours and hours of PM's between the two of us through the years.

-Peter - Sure he's not in Epidemic but he's been there before and if he recommends it then that's good enough for me ;). I can always trust Peter. :blush:

-M4G1C4/Nicholas - I could never imagine myself right click attacking him in a war, it would be far too hard. I hope we can have our weird and long discussions again soon.

- F2P - I'm almost always F2P so Epidemic suits me much better than say Carnage, FOE or TLP.

I have not chosen to join Epidemic because of their current state being #1 and all that flamming ****, that's not what I'm interested in, I'm interested in fun and I believe Epidemic is where I'll be able to find it.

To all my ex-members, no matter what clan you go, no matter how bigger rivalry you have with Epidemic, I'll still have underlying love for you and your hidden green malicious insides. <-- Kinky.

I'd like to thank you all for your posts and that jazz, it was a bit of a toss up between E, MM and EOP but based on the past and my future plans in Runescape Epidemic's the right clan for me.

i will say this one last time...

malice

:(

I will never forget your malicious posts baby.

i know i know

But seriously, don't turn into another E full of themselves homosexual or I'll become very upset.

I'm Tom N Eto. Nothing can change my chill personality :drag:

Pro for life.

Don't forget.

Top Pure Clan List

#3 Phalanx

#2 Disciples of Elvemage

#1 Malice

I saw alot of your videos clan and 1v1. From leading one of the best clans ofcourse your gonna be very well expirenced so the 4 clans that I would chhose for you would be tgg, mm, e, or corrupt pures. Not only are they laid back but they are top clans and no when to step it up. Hopfully you find your home I'm currently into low level clans but being as high as you are I don't think you would fit in Omnicide or cs but if you ever wanna chill come to #omnicide. Goodluck finding your clan once again.

Rip malice=[

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Ughh, you have broken my heart Tom. I will never ever forgive you now..

Suck a lemon boy :cool: