Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tom N Eto (IDC WHAT U SAY MALICE IS BETTER THAN YOUR CLAN)

Tom N Eto

I say u should join eop cuz we have so many minis and preps and p2p events and fun events that wil make ur head go crazy.I love eop alot and if u give us a chance u can find a new home that u can have fun in.This u all up to u but i will think eop is ur way to go =]

EOP FOR LIFE :banana:

1499wd1.jpg

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Epidemic thats where all of dem Malicers went

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Ok, I'm going to make this actually worth your time reading. I'm not a person of typing but since this is important to you I'm going to help you out my friend.

EOP, Very good and active community. I've loved it since I got in it. If you want a clan that pulls opts and owns and a clan that can show up with even opts and own, This is the place for you. I will show you by giving you some pictures to look at.

100102192703.png

091221190820.png

Now this is us, 1/2/2010. The start of the new year! We peeked at 97 people, dropped down to around 85 and kept that 85 strong the rest of the trip. We had really good fighting taking out Tlp + Fatality, and then Final Ownage Elite. Respect to them no flaming at all.

P2p

We do alright I would say. We pull pretty good numbers and good pretty well.

091220194136.png

This is a 30v30 P2p with the clan "Destructive Pures" I'm pretty sure. Notice that we have 29 People left. Again, no disrespect to the other clan. This shows that we are a very good P2p clan aswell as a very good f2p clan.

Events!

We have a lot of events in EOP. We either have a Mini war going on or a little Pk Trip going on but theres always something going on. Let me show you something,

091226173227.png

This is a Full Out Snow Ball fight with Epidemic. This was just for fun. We do these kind of things all the time.

It's one of the things that makes Eop the funnest clan to be in :).

Community

The Community of EOP is a great. We have 0 Tolerance for Flaming, Racism, and going against Runescape Rules. We have an Active forums with over 400k Posts and over 1k Registered Accounts. We always have a lot of people in IRC to talk to, they are some of the nicest people I've ever met. We use Ventrilo and We always have some people in there just chatting if you ever want to go in there.

So, what are you waiting for? Go to www.eruptionofpures.ipbfree.com right now and join all the fun!

You look like an experienced f2p pker and an asset that FOE could use atm rather than being just another 3 opts at another massive clan.

Good luck finding your new home nonetheless.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Haha you just copy and paste the same thing into each topic... its like a mini RT.

-------------

Anyways remake TH so all us ex-THers can be back and make steamy love to each other.

... And If not that try MM or E or EOP.

What he said <3

Before you even made this topic, you probably knew that you were going to get a huge wall of text from me. I write a huge wall of text for everybody that I feel dearly about and you are no exception.

A week before Christmas, I was at the mall sitting on Santa's lap. He asked what I wanted for Christmas. I thought to myself for a moment, then I told him I wanted peace on earth, good will to mankind, but most of all, I wanted Tom N Eto to join EOP. As I stared at the long lineup behind me, dozens of faces of young children, probably all wanting Tom N Eto to join their clans, Santa asked me if I was to big for this. I told him yes, I am too big for this. Every time I think about Tom, I get a little bigger down there, and I was thinking about him quite a lot lately. If Tom joined EOP, I would become quite the spearman. Sitting on Santa's lap, I felt him getting bigger as well. He must be thinking about Tom too.

Now why does EOP want Tom to join so badly? For one, we'd be a bigger clan. Our numbers would only increase by one, but our sizes would increase by quite a bit. Secondly, EOP is on our way to #1. All we have are Arsenal and Barcelona to beat, and then we shall be crowned #1! We are a clan full of the best players in Runescape. We got all the red power rangers originally from EOP, we got the blue power rangers from Ascendency, we got the yellow power rangers from Divinity, we got the black power rangers from Veneration, and all we need is the Tom the pink power ranger. We the power of all 5 power rangers combined, we shall win the MTV music awards! We are already unbeatable in miniwars, rap battles, and dance offs. With the power of the pink power ranger, we shall be unbeatable in the wilderness as well!

Now what does EOP have to offer Tom? We can offer minimum wage and the best community of all pure clans! We had the second best community when Malice was alive, and the third best community when Ascendency was alive, but now we have the best community! When I joined EOP, I joined for the miniwars, but the community is what made me stay. The community is so good I couldn't believe it's not butter. I mean it's crunchy and juicy at the same time! We're a Vlasic pickle! It's not hard to have a good community inside a clan. EOP has what is rare in the pure world, a good community with people from other pure clans as well. We love every single clan out there, whether they are black or white, and they all love us too. Besides community, EOP can also offer the best miniwars. We have about half a dozen miniwars and a couple pk trips a day, early morning and late night. There are plenty of Australian and Nocturnal people in EOP so events will be plenty when Tom is around. Goop doesn't sleep so he can host events at any time. Other than community and events, we can also throw in some hugs. In EOP, every day is free hugs day! In other clans, every day is just hug-until-you-get-kbed day and then they complain that I'm spamming. I don't like other clans very much :(. In EOP, we're always up for a hug, or a mini, or both! We like to hug trees and rocks in miniwars so they feel loved as well. The other clans attack us when we do that. I think they are jealous or something. More reason why I don't like other clans very much :(.

Everyone in EOP would be super happyzorz if you joined Tom. Without u, we'd be Erption of Pres. That sounds pretty retarded, so that's why we need u so bad. The reason we need you is because we could always use more friendly people to add to our community. We also need your warring and leadership skills as well. Whatever position Cy is offering you, we'd give you one higher. We'd even give you leader if need be. Haha just kidding. You get new member like everyone else no matter how special you are. If you apply now, we'll give you the rank of elite in our hearts. It's better than nothing.

Every day that you don't join, we will write you another wall of text. If you join DP, we will post the wall of text on their forums instead. If they ban us, we'll copy and paste it into their IRC and hope we don't get kicked for flooding. We'd write a million walls of text for you. Eventually they'll just be copy and pasted versions of earlier ones when we run out of ideas, but our feelings never change. So join EOP or else we'd just keep annoying you.

http://eruptionofpures.ipbfree.com

#clan-eop

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

the 'KARL' just applied for us, and you may not know about intense redemption or what we're about. But I'm going to keep this short and sweet since, you know so many other clans and other people etc, We just bought a new domain, just put out one of the best promo vids for a clan, we have one of the best active ventrillos ever existed, and not to forget, one of the best leaders to ever walk the face of the earth: zo

Consider :).

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

#DPURES WE HAVE A DOMAIN####

DP-RS.COM

NOTICE THE NON-IPBFREE CLAN YO.

IR's is cooler yo.

www.intense-redemption.com

pure clan here, we're about to spec ya, intense redemption we're about to wreck ya, we go hard reppin team-26.

.:.:.-|Intense Redemption|-.:.:.

-We Have just Recieved a New Site - www.intense-redemption.com

-We are decending back into the Pure Community

-We have a great inner community - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sdZWCIoNCQ

-We are made up of very experienced ranks and pkers -

-Our Leader loves us and sings to us -

-Our Leader has been with us for almost 3 years

Join IR today and feel the redemption

are you intense enough?

i think you ARE

untitled-337gl6.gif

Tbh if I was you, I'd quit now that you can.

But in any case I would recommend, first Mayhem Makers and second The Golden Gods.

geo.png
The Golden Gods
Interitus
Mayhem Makers
^Will always be in my heart.

Pures, missing since late '08.