Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tom N Eto (IDC WHAT U SAY MALICE IS BETTER THAN YOUR CLAN)

Tom N Eto

Tbh if I was you, I'd quit now that you can.

Trust me, I'm well in control of my Runescape addiction ;).

Ray, your post made me tear, such a beautiful person you are baby.

Problem is - you didn't mention the children? See when you mentioned Santa I was like .. Hmm.. This is going somewhere! Then it just went off track babe, you almost had me turned on.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#Mayhem-makers, the best pure community around. Not just doing greatly in F2P and P2P but also because I'm in it! Nah j/k, most of the kool Malice are in it. Join to have fun with us. :)

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

IR

We like to sing.

And we have some kid who's voice sounds like a 7 year old.

HOT new forums:

www.Intense-Redemption.com

worth checking out imo

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

I used to be an op in the IRC channel #Eod. My first clans initials were EOD. ENFORCERS OF DESOLATION.

Anyway, I'd rather a clan with a more established community, you probably have a lot of low levels as well. Sorry babe.

Shot Down

pandanegative1.png

Now why does EOP want Tom to join so badly? For one, we'd be a bigger clan. Our numbers would only increase by one, but our sizes would increase by quite a bit. Secondly, EOP is on our way to #1. All we have are Arsenal and Barcelona to beat, and then we shall be crowned #1! We are a clan full of the best players in Runescape. We got all the red power rangers originally from EOP, we got the blue power rangers from Ascendency, we got the yellow power rangers from Divinity, we got the black power rangers from Veneration, and all we need is the Tom the pink power ranger. We the power of all 5 power rangers combined, we shall win the MTV music awards! We are already unbeatable in miniwars, rap battles, and dance offs. With the power of the pink power ranger, we shall be unbeatable in the wilderness as well!

Ray Inspired me to create this ownage.

powerrangers9ssssssssss.gif

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

SwordsOfZamorakbanner-1.png

Fourms|Front Site|RuneHead

|Intro|

SoZ is a really new clan and we are proud to be pure. We rely on the honor code for PKing and enjoy

many various events. We hope to have a a various range of members and active forums and because we are a very new

clan you will have the opportunity to rise through the ranks relatively fast!

|Important Info|

Cape Number: 47

Clan Chat: Swords Zammy

Homeworlds: 93 F2p|64 P2p

IRC: #Swordsofzamorak

Runehead: Click Here!

Requirements:

sozbanner.jpg

|Ranks|

clan_leader_pip.gifClan Leader

Scary_321

MastaJordon

clan_leader_pip.gifCouncil

|Open|

|Open|

clan_leader_pip.gifWar Lord

|Open|

|Open|

|Open|

|Open|

|Open|

clan_leader_pip.gifEvent Team

|Open|

|Open|

|Open|

|The "Package" Deal|

Here at SoZ you will get a various amount of opportunities, such as Ms Paint competitons and

video making. You will also get first hand experience at leading in our soon to be Weekly F2p Clan Wars. You will also be greeted by professional staff.

|Events|

You will expereince a wide range of events because members can make their own events and advertise them!

Some of our official events will be:

Weekly PKing

Warring

PK Run-Ins

King Black Dragon

Revenant Hunting

F2p and P2p Pking

35i2n1u.png

Tom I miss you so much man :( I reckon that you are to good for any of these clans because your so sexy and everything and think you should stay clanless but you are not like that so I think you should come and join Epidemic. I have only been there for a day and I am simply amazed by how amazing they are, I have already been on there official trip and it was so fun and I have seen there community, which is top notch and you would fit right in no joke. Goodluck making your choice Tommy, I will still love you no matter what and hopefully you will stop ignoring me :(

No matter what, MALICE FOR LIFE BABY!

Ex Malice Council.
Ex The Dreaded Noble
Ex Epidemic Member
Proud The Hatred Member.
eventsarchvies.jpg

Join the dark side Tom! We rape little boys and little girls who wear pink n ****, so yeah come u pedo! Inouwanto

P.S. - They play that noob music that you like in ventrillo befour the pk trips uno.

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

I would suggest more of a med level clan and not a high ranking (like top 4 or 5). Not sure why but I think you're more into the community and friendship side of clans rather winning and becoming #1.

I can't give you a recommendation into which clan you should join because there weren't enough like Malice.

PS - Cool forums you had.

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer