Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Cassidy 80+ stats

imperial

Sop, im Cassidy the Leader of Omnicide,

Yea we are still open and i Lead with another Account, I recently Left Epidemic with 2.5 Strikes from a Strike happy moron named My space plx <-- name mentioned Gf. I normally Dont Flame Ever, As i said i lead a Strong and active Low level pure clan, but i want to be in a Med/high clan with Cassidy. My Previous Rsn was Barraqinq, Im not P2p wont be Getting p2p anytime Soon So No p2p only clans Please Lol.

Experience: I've been playing Rs since 2003, world Teams Basically i was dedicated to World 19, My first ever pure clan would have been Impact back in 2005 or 2006 hard to remember. After that i joined Undesired Damage i Left when they merged with north Star. After that i join EOP with Barraqinq was there for about 6 months or so Left for Private Servers. After that i joined IR i was there for over a year. i went back to EOP after that and then went back to IR after 2 months and made a low level Clan with some mates, the founders quit so we closed and basically i just followed one kid to every clan he made for about 3-4 months and Lead me to IR again for another month and then I quit for Epidemic, great community its fun. But now i've made Omnicide With the old mates of Lost Cause and We have a 40 man memberslist. Im not going to Leave them so if thats what your asking dont even post.

246c9.png

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

No pic no proof

rejoin eop as a jr.

whats the reqs atm?

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

o

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

Lmao. Might want to let people know why exactly you got striked.

I got pmed by some people adressing his behavious on PW, and so I pmed him. I started the conversation, told him what was wrong, and he replied with a 'cool story bro' pic. Kept this attitude throughout the entire PM. If you have this attitude towards normal members, non members and ranks of the clan you are currently in, I wouldn't take you into my clan, that's for sure.

243p9p4.png

can i have my acc back

yeah u can, lemmy get mine back aswell lol

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

Cassidy, I suggest you go look on the clan recruitment threads rather than posting a topic, All this has created is a huge Top Clan list battle, and you can agree with me, that this isnt helping one bit.

Locked.

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif