Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What is your War Cry?!?!?

Mg F T W

We don't spam eee lol... u just got it from us. cp spams LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL when we push and purple:@@@@@@@@@ when we run into a clan

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

We don't spam eee lol... u just got it from us. cp spams LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL when we push and purple:@@@@@@@@@ when we run into a clan

You said 'cp spammed eeee' in your pervious post and no we did not get it from you. The first time we used eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee was in a run in at altar with you guys on sundays when we used to fight on sundays f2p whilst others clan went p2p (idk if you were even in cp at that time).

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

You said 'cp spammed eeee' in your pervious post and no we did not get it from you. The first time we used eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee was in a run in at altar with you guys on sundays when we used to fight on sundays f2p whilst others clan went p2p (idk if you were even in cp at that time).

I don't think I was. I'm 100 percent we spammed eeee at a war with u first

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

The EEEEEEEEEEEE Spam was created when I Drunkin r2h was leading CP vs E in chaos alter in f2p. I Told Cp to make noise and push E out of alter by spamming @@@@@@@@@@@@@. E retaliated by spamming EEEEEEEEEEEE which caused every other clan to do it now :)

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

The EEEEEEEEEEEE Spam was created when I Drunkin r2h was leading CP vs E in chaos alter in f2p. I Told Cp to make noise and push E out of alter by spamming @@@@@@@@@@@@@. E retaliated by spamming EEEEEEEEEEEE which caused every other clan to do it now :)

yes, both clans used it at the spot. not like clans who looked @ vids, critisized it then used it themselves.... :confused:

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

MG FTW :cool:

In Malice you had a choice between two war crys, now how good is that!?

You could either do

Supersonikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Or

Elektronikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

I think the Mayhem Makers were the first clan to develop a "battle cry" with their Arooo spam, but I don't think they realized just how powerful a spam like that could be in a large fight.

Epidemic were the first pure clan to properly develop the "battle cry" and use it to gain a tactical advantage over our opponents, and since then other clans have followed suit.

We always used them when pushing to kind of signal the push. We find spamming "MM name" works better and it's much better to be used to in lower opts fighting. Trying to AROOOO push in a 20 vs 20 is just stupid.

We've seemed to develop a lot of the commonly used tactics by pure clans now when we were trying to work our way to the top against FI & FOE in early 09 :happy: . Only for the last 2 months clans have realized what we were doing.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

We always used them when pushing to kind of signal the push. We find spamming "MM name" works better and it's much better to be used to in lower opts fighting. Trying to AROOOO push in a 20 vs 20 is just stupid.

We've seemed to develop a lot of the commonly used tactics by pure clans now when we were trying to work our way to the top against FI & FOE in early 09 :happy: . Only for the last 2 months clans have realized what we were doing.

scims out

push

war cry(aroo) (developed by me) all made by MM first, we create trends other clans follow them (E)

Honoured Ex-Mayhem Maker 2007-2010
smd eop + foe alliance
@Ed|phantom on swiftIRC

pureclan.png

why u sayin 'lol ok bro'?

you started using 'mmmmmmmmmm' after E started using 'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' funny how you went 'e's uselses eeeeeeee spam' then copied our own tactic.

probably the clan full of the most big headed hypocritical bad idiots.

this shows you have absolutely no clue on big fights or how to get every single advantage towards you...

just another moron thats been in the clan thats 5 years old and automatically thinks he's good and his clan is totally perfect.

Holy ****, take the stick out of your ass Prateek -.- It's just a game love...go annoy Jibs or something :banana:

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

BLACKUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

MM start using "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" after E start using "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Then DP start using "Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee", EOP also use "Goooooooooooooooooooooopppppp", FOE use "Foeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Just saying E made that up :)

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team