Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

`Keep Talking

Goop

We had 40+, not 50 and we had been restoring prayer and re-banking, etc.

You guys crashed us after we fought TLP and mains. Bravo.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah lol, vs those one noobs :P

Riveting tale, chap!

Fixed.

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

1st

Gj today EOP, looked like a fun trip, although I had to work, freezing my ass off in a snowstorm with 70 km per hour winds. Looked as if we tore some **** up today, well done.

Gf to all clans today, better luck next time hopefully!

Keep it flame free children, as for the troll's, before making a fool out of yourselves, look closely toward the top right hand corner of your screen, and click the red "X".

Nice topic goop, but btw, you spelt "Rising" wrong in the slogan. :P

Nice excuse fgt...had to work in the cold snowstorm..pfft, do laptops not work in the cold? Show some dedication "leader" would you?

Lol gud trip :D

thedayrsdieddp8fv1.png

ironmansig.png

You're voted most retarded on these forums. You have no right to call someone stupid, lulz.

1.) There was no vote on who is most retarded on these forums, that was just a horrible flame-bait.

2.) We have not once made sign-ups particularly to hunt FOE, and never will.

3.) FOE cared about F2P for the longest time, especially when they were #1, you guys and MM took F2P more seriously than P2P, which is why you had friday F2P trips aswell. So don't tell me you guys didn't take F2P seriously.

04.) When FOE lost #1, and started doing less successful, thats when you changed friday trips from f2p to p2p, im not sure why, but there is a reason behind it, you wouldn't do it for no reason because, no other pure clan p2p pks on fridays so it's not like you have alot of competition.

05.) How is it false that Goop said we are more honourable than FOE. Im not saying I agree, or disagree with him, but I don't believe either clan is more honourable than the other, we are both honour clans, despite the fact that your last 2 or 3 saturdays consisted of crashing other clans for the most part.

thekingu.png

We had 40+, not 50 and we had been restoring prayer and re-banking, etc.

You guys crashed us after we fought TLP and mains. Bravo.

LOL. I was on my scout watching the whole fight, you guys beat TLP then went to Bh where you all banked and went to chaos altar and thats where we hit you. That was not a crash, tyvm, good fight

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

1.) There was no vote on who is most retarded on these forums, that was just a horrible flame-bait.

2.) We have not once made sign-ups particularly to hunt FOE, and never will.

3.) FOE cared about F2P for the longest time, especially when they were #1, you guys and MM took F2P more seriously than P2P, which is why you had friday F2P trips aswell. So don't tell me you guys didn't take F2P seriously.

04.) When FOE lost #1, and started doing less successful, thats when you changed friday trips from f2p to p2p, im not sure why, but there is a reason behind it, you wouldn't do it for no reason because, no other pure clan p2p pks on fridays so it's not like you have alot of competition.

05.) How is it false that Goop said we are more honourable than FOE. Im not saying I agree, or disagree with him, but I don't believe either clan is more honourable than the other, we are both honour clans, despite the fact that your last 2 or 3 saturdays consisted of crashing other clans for the most part.

If you check on the 'Top Clan List' thread more often, there actually was. We cared so much about f2p because we had f2p on Fridays for a while? um, ok.

@Alex, MM owned you guys lmfao.

LOL. I was on my scout watching the whole fight, you guys beat TLP then went to Bh where you all banked and went to chaos altar and thats where we hit you. That was not a crash, tyvm, good fight

Nah we were finishing off mains. Lots of the members didn't even bank. It took 2 minutes just to get everyone fell in. If we weren't fighting anyone do you honestly think it would take that long to bank and fall in?

No.

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

you guys got owned by mm even opts lmfao

MM Starting Options: 330ish

E Starting Options: 300 ( you had max cc )

You guys been getting owned by EOP for 2-3 weeks now lmfao

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

Yep that's even opts

MM Starting Options: 297

E Starting Options: 300 ( 98 in CC I was told )

Yep, that's pretty much even opts.

You guys been getting owned even opts all the time now, lmfao.

MM Starting Options: 297

E Starting Options: 300 ( 98 in CC I was told )

Yep, that's pretty much even opts.

You guys been getting owned even opts all the time now, lmfao.

Who do we get owned by in even opts? Only clan we have lost to is FOE and our vent got ddosed yeah you can say that's a excuse I don't really care, we been owning MM for the past 5 weeks they finally beat us this week but its all good, but I wouldn't talk because you get owned by E every week in F2P, and EOP for like the past 6 weeks now?

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

6 Weeks :P

@Reached Zero - Why are you even posting here honestly, Argueing about something thats theirs no arguement about.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Who do we get owned by in even opts? Only clan we have lost to is FOE and our vent got ddosed yeah you can say that's a excuse I don't really care, we been owning MM for the past 4 weeks they finally beat us this week but its all good

Yes, all the matched opts we've had, your vent end up getting ddosed. kk

Goop, you're special. I'm entertaining myself while I EP, kk? You should enjoy these free bumps.