Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

`Keep Talking

Goop

Yes, all the matched opts we've had, your vent end up getting ddosed. kk

Goop, you're special. I'm entertaining myself while I EP, kk? You should enjoy these free bumps.

I'm not the special one lolol, I don't post the same phrase twice to get attention.

Good Luck getting "EP" just don't get caught one iteming.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, all the matched opts we've had, your vent end up getting ddosed. kk

Goop, you're special. I'm entertaining myself while I EP, kk? You should enjoy these free bumps.

It's 3-1 atm, should of been 2-2 but dw :) and I'm saying our vent got ddosed during the 3rd round not all the fights we had

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

& you're in f2p.

/end

I'm in a clan that's F2P based yeah, but I P2P PK more, just like some FOE members are in a P2P based clan and F2P PK more

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Hey goodfight to all clans... Heard alot went on this week, MM with some wins CP with some wins this week... Looked like it was a exciting week. Special thanks to my team mates for comming this weekend keep it upp yall! Yall are tremendous.

Ohhh Before i end my post quick question. Where is WALLI'S post on this topic?

wedding213017.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

nice edit.

anyways, i'm off to sleep. cya guys tomorrow.

oh never seen some one edit some thing? guess i won, see you tomorrow idiot