Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

`Keep Talking

Goop

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Afterwards we pray and hop to another world and find FOE crashing a fight (DP vs CP) so we decide to come in and crash the crashers, and it was a great success we pin them inside fog for a while and hit them about 3x before they hop."

Get your facts straight. The fight was already crashed by IR. FOE decided to join, since we heard it was a cluster. So I guess you meant, 'we decided to join the fun, but only targeted FOE instead'. Much better ;)

Anyways, GJ. Cya tomorrow I hope =]

"Afterwards we pray and hop to another world and find FOE crashing a fight (DP vs CP) so we decide to come in and crash the crashers, and it was a great success we pin them inside fog for a while and hit them about 3x before they hop."

Get your facts straight. The fight was already crashed by IR. FOE decided to join, since we heard it was a cluster. So I guess you meant, 'we decided to join the fun, but only targeted FOE instead'. Much better ;)

Anyways, GJ. Cya tomorrow I hope =]

By the time we got there, Dp had a fall in, and IR was in Sc.

Why would we attack the clans you crashed anyway? We are Honor, we were a bit late but almost got you guys before you crashed it, But we did what we set out to do.

Good Fight :cool:

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

By the time we got there, Dp had a fall in, and IR was in Sc.

Why would we attack the clans you crashed anyway? We are Honor, we were a bit late but almost got you guys before you crashed it, But we did what we set out to do.

Good Fight :cool:

lol?

You guys got there late. In fact, we owned DP in the trees since they try to kill Walli, before you guys even came. If you would've came early, you would have seen IR on 13 ports, but ran to SC as we rushed. We never crashed anything, the fight was already crashed. Our scouts told us IR/DP/CP was fighting each other. That sounds like a cluster to me, so yeah we joined in. Don't try to say 'we are honor', 'cause you guys aren't honor at all lmfao...just thought i'd point that out =]

nice topic title eop tryin to act like e thugs lol :drag:

We are E Thugs, don't you see our RuneScape fitted hats tilted on our head? Our pants below our waist, our gats equipped in our inventories, we are as gangsta as they come, EOP originated from the streets of Brooklyn, ya diggg?

thekingu.png

lol?

You guys got there late. In fact, we owned DP in the trees since they try to kill Walli, before you guys even came. If you would've came early, you would have seen IR on 13 ports, but ran to SC as we rushed. We never crashed anything, the fight was already crashed. Our scouts told us IR/DP/CP was fighting each other. That sounds like a cluster to me, so yeah we joined in. Don't try to say 'we are honor', 'cause you guys aren't honor at all lmfao...just thought i'd point that out =]

More honorable then your clan ATM, i mean just rofllmao

We never crashed anything, the fight was already crashed. Our scouts told us IR/DP/CP was fighting each other

Its not a cluster if you crash, Thats called a crash.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

As for Reached Zero, whether you win or lose, you always try to make us look bad, and make your clan look good. Whether a fight was already crashed or not, crashing a cluster-fight isn't as bad as crashing a 1v1 fight, but it's still crashing nonetheless. You guys entered the cluster on your own accord, we never went to fight IR, or CP, or DP, we went to fight Final Ownage Elite, which is exactly what we done, and we won with almost 80 people left, Thanks.

I guess you ran out of things to say to try and make EOP look bad, so you result to saying "your not honour at all, your no honour". Keep dreaming bud, you're telling Goop to "get his facts straight"....when really, I think your the one that needs to get your facts straight.

As for "cya tomorrow"....what are you trying to prove? Obviously EOP is no competition for FOE in P2P at the moment, yet again, anything to make your clan look good, and our clan look bad, eh? I don't care, because we don't take P2P as seriously as you guys do, as for F2P, you guys have always pretty much taken it seriously, in which case "see you next weekend".

thekingu.png

As for Reached Zero, whether you win or lose, you always try to make us look bad, and make your clan look good. Whether a fight was already crashed or not, crashing a cluster-fight isn't as bad as crashing a 1v1 fight, but it's still crashing nonetheless. You guys entered the cluster on your own accord, we never went to fight IR, or CP, or DP, we went to fight Final Ownage Elite, which is exactly what we done, and we won with almost 80 people left, Thanks.

I guess you ran out of things to say to try and make EOP look bad, so you result to saying "your not honour at all, your no honour". Keep dreaming bud, you're telling Goop to "get his facts straight"....when really, I think your the one that needs to get your facts straight.

As for "cya tomorrow"....what are you trying to prove? Obviously EOP is no competition for FOE in P2P at the moment, yet again, anything to make your clan look good, and our clan look bad, eh? I don't care, because we don't take P2P as seriously as you guys do, as for F2P, you guys have always pretty much taken it seriously, in which case "see you next weekend".

We was in part of that cluster, so that means you entered on your own accord. FOE joined the cluster and end up hitting IR, then DP. As for the honor part, Goop claimed your clan is more honor than FOE, which is false. Don't accuse me of anything if you don't know how things started. ;)

Yeah, we changed F2P Fridays to P2P because we cared so much about F2P. You guys had sign-ups specifically to hunt FOE, so what you're on about? It looks like you guys are taking this seriously.

What's wrong with saying 'cya tomorrow'? It is Sunday, p2p trip. Don't you guys go out on Sundays? So yea, cya tomorrow.

We was in part of that cluster, so that means you entered on your own accord. FOE joined the cluster and end up hitting IR, then DP. As for the honor part, Goop claimed your clan is more honor than FOE, which is false. Don't accuse me of anything if you don't know how things started. ;)

Yeah, we changed F2P Fridays to P2P because we cared so much about F2P. You guys had sign-ups specifically to hunt FOE, so what you're on about? It looks like you guys are taking this seriously.

What's wrong with saying 'cya tomorrow'? It is Sunday, p2p trip. Don't you guys go out on Sundays? So yea, cya tomorrow.

You crashed thier cluster, thus we hit you guys.

This is a pointless subject because you were all shitted on, Good Day.

AND YEAH MAN w3 t0tally make s1gn up5 ju5t t0 hunt 1 cl4n cuz 1t m4tt3rs that much, Holy **** your stupid lollllllll.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com