Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Calamitys Weekend

P0ke N Die

calamitybannerlx5.jpg

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

Well for the christmas holidays, we decided to take a break from Runescape. We stopped mandatory events for two weeks to let members enjoy their real lives. This weekend, it was back to business. No sign-ups were made but our pulls were pretty good. Our trips did lack action but we got a few great fights in there and proved that we are ready to step back into the medium bracket.

--------------------------------------------------------

Calamity Friday - PCL

The PCL was really fun for Calamity and gave us a chance to fight some of our rivals from before we went into hiatus. For some reason, the high levled clans decided to attend the "low level PCL" but we gave them fights anyway. Thanks to every clan who fought us. Our first two fight were lost when we fought EOP outnumbered by 5 and then CP matched options. The CP fight was extremely close right up until the end but their levels overpowered us. After that, we picked up our numbers, and went back for some revenge.

~ Calamity vs EOP ~

With a 20+ combat average over us, we knew that it was going to be a tough fight. We had a horrible start as it immediately dropped down to 30v30 but we managed to pull back the war and claim the win.

CY Starting - 35

EOP Starting - 31

CY Ending - 19

~ Calamity vs IR ~

I can't find any pictures or videos for this fight and so I can't remember the exact numbers but I'll guess. Our huge number advantage won the war for us but it was nice to fight our old rivals. Thanks for the fight IR.

CY Starting - 30

IR Starting - 22

CY Ending - 26

Calamity Saturday - F2P

It was a very slow Saturday trip for us. We peaked at 35 People but didn't get much action. We heard TGG were pking and so went to look for them, but they didn't really want to fight us. So after about an hour of chasing TGG around, we ran into a big ass main clan. Level 80 and 90 tanks and rune pures. After a lot of fighting and returning, we claimed the win.

CY Starting - 35

Mains Starting - ~30

CY Ending - 27

Mains Ending - ~5 in clan wars

After that, we walked around a little more until we found TGG. Then after rushing they ran straight into BH Bank so we turned around and hit VD+CS. Thanks to the clans who fought us, and I hope we see you next week Jett :P

Calamity Sunday - P2P

Sunday was similar to saturday but much more entertaining. We peaked at around 30 People and ventured in to the P2P wilderness. We started the trip off by hunting a clan with much more people than us but sadly lost the fight. The war was around 25v50 and the levels were even so it was an extremely hard war for us. After that, we remassed and looked for them again. We were still outnumbered and so we had to wait for the right moment. So, we got a spread below the gap at the Hill Giants and lured them to us. They rushed down hoping to beat us once again but ran right into our barrages, bursts and chinchompas. They pretty much dissapeared in one minute.

CY Starting - 25

Team Starting - 35?

CY Ending - 24

Team Ending - 0

Expect to see us out at the same time as the other clans next week, we're coming for you medium clans! I don't have any pictures at the moment, but I'll update the thread later on today.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

why do you hunt VD + Cs I really don't understand how crashing 15v15 wars with 35 people can be fun

You can pull a decent amount, why not pk later and fight IR/Dv, they pulled 35ish too on Saturday I think.

GJ against that team, didn't know you did p2p

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

You have 90s in your juniors lol?

Show me one that was over 85 cb plz =D

we made Jr's go to this event and leaders on a low lvl acc, we had no1 over 85 cb

GF, too bad you guys didn't want to give us a tie breaker... :dry:

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

There was no level 85+ .. Most of us where 70-75 but it went 1-1...Unfortunately there was no tie breaker. Nice win though CY, good effort, good organization, keep it up CY!

Yeah thanks for the fights, was really fun to compete against a clan like EOP.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

vd and cs werent together

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png