Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe Declared fullout on Eop what?

walli

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I give my sincere apologies to FOE for the rude comments that a few other EOP members have posted. As with every single other clan, we have a number of members who do not respond maturely to flame-bait, and although I do admire their patriotism, we are strongly against their actions. I'm sure it is the same case with the few members of FOE who are acting immaturely as well.

I am fairly certain that this war will be declined for a number of reasons, but if it is not, I will convince EOP leaders to decline it. This declaration is based upon the conflict that exists between members of FOE and members of EOP. Full out wars should be an opportunity for clans to improve themselves and to have fun, not as a medium of proving superiority and fueling verbal conflicts. Personally, I have nothing but respect for FOE, but I cannot say the same for every member in EOP, and many members of FOE hold negative opinions towards EOP as well. At this point, a full out war would be based upon conflict and not upon respect. Because of that, we cannot go through with such a war. Perhaps in the future when relations between EOP and FOE become positive, it may be a more ideal time for a full out war.

It has been stated by Walli that this war is meant to prove FOE's superiority over EOP. Speaking for myself, I believe that FOE is clearly the superior clan in f2p. I'm sure it is common knowledge to the entire community as well. Even if this war were to happen and EOP were to win, my opinion would still not change. FOE has proven themselves for years while EOP has only begun to compete in these recent weeks. We need not a full out war to prove anything.

For these reasons, I beg of all EOP and FOE members to resolve their conflicts so in the future when EOP improves and becomes better match for FOE, we can have a full out war that is based on respect instead of conflict.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

I give my sincere apologies to FOE for the rude comments that a few other EOP members have posted. As with every single other clan, we have a number of members who do not respond maturely to flame-bait, and although I do admire their patriotism, we are strongly against their actions. I'm sure it is the same case with the few members of FOE who are acting immaturely as well.

I am fairly certain that this war will be declined for a number of reasons, but if it is not, I will convince EOP leaders to decline it. This declaration is based upon the conflict that exists between members of FOE and members of EOP. Full out wars should be an opportunity for clans to improve themselves and to have fun, not as a medium of proving superiority and fueling verbal conflicts. Personally, I have nothing but respect for FOE, but I cannot say the same for every member in EOP, and many members of FOE hold negative opinions towards EOP as well. At this point, a full out war would be based upon conflict and not upon respect. Because of that, we cannot go through with such a war. Perhaps in the future when relations between EOP and FOE become positive, it may be a more ideal time for a full out war.

It has been stated by Walli that this war is meant to prove FOE's superiority over EOP. Speaking for myself, I believe that FOE is clearly the superior clan in f2p. I'm sure it is common knowledge to the entire community as well. Even if this war were to happen and EOP were to win, my opinion would still not change. FOE has proven themselves for years while EOP has only begun to compete in these recent weeks. We need not a full out war to prove anything.

For these reasons, I beg of all EOP and FOE members to resolve their conflicts so in the future when EOP improves and becomes better match for FOE, we can have a full out war that is based on respect instead of conflict.

Full out wars should be an opportunity for clans to improve themselves and to have fun, not as a medium of proving superiority

No offense but when are Full-outs suppose to be fun? Maybe you mean snowball fights or maybe matched wars? Full-outs has always been declared by the lower ranked clan in general(seen by the community) to prove that they are better not just for the funz.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

No offense but when are Full-outs suppose to be fun? Maybe you mean snowball fights or maybe matched wars? Full-outs has always been declared by the lower ranked clan in general(seen by the community) to prove that they are better not just for the funz.

I'm sure FOE/MM/E have an entirely different opinion, but the majority of people in EOP just play for fun and do not value success as much.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Like I ******* said ...

EOP wont accept due to FOE rules... FOE got slapped every week by EOP ... We can keep doing this...

But I rlly hope it will get accepted due the real rules .. With Juniors and retireds .. Accept it and call ur FA's aswell ..

Goop & W0w2many will lead us to victory ...

Foe : Lower ur reqs and maybe u guyz get some more numbers and get out of that slump ..

Clueless, gj on making yourself look like an idiot.

The old stall tactics I love it :cool:

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

I'm sure FOE/MM/E have an entirely different opinion, but the majority of people in EOP just play for fun and do not value success as much.

That must be why EOP tried to declare Full-out on E 3 times? :whistling:

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

I see Foe winning this because Eop can only pull 90+ with their junior members as Foe have always been capable of pulling 100 with just their normal members

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

just wondering when was the last Full Out Foe had?

the last full out(s) Foe had was in the pure clan tournaments where they pulled 100 in P2p & F2p

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Hmm, Look at Mm/Foe protecting eachother, butt m8s right, dont worry, Eop doesnt need any clan, i hope this war gets accepted, and own you, lets see how you 'talk''

''keep talking''

If this is what you want Foe?? like kids seriously

Just stating my opinions humble sir. I'm sure you've been riding on E's **** for a while. Looking forward to how this war turns out. :banana:

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

It's going to be 100 vs 100, and I don't think EOP's new recruits have the organization against FOE's members

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

It's going to be 100 vs 100, and I don't think EOP's new recruits have the organization against FOE's members

well first of all I dont think FOE will pull 100 people, seeing as these last few weeks they have been pulling low, and secondly our organization is ownage, beating FOE on saturday with 78 people remaining (lol).

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

well first of all I dont think FOE will pull 100 people, seeing as these last few weeks they have been pulling low, and secondly our organization is ownage, beating FOE on saturday with 78 people remaining (lol).

I think full-out wars are different from pk trips. Numbers wise at least.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

1. We don't have sign-ups. Not everyone in the clan enjoy f2p trips, but that doesn't excuse them for not attending. That's just a possibility on why we have such low opts in f2p, but in p2p we pull decent for our ML size.

2. Your organization is not ownage (IMO). You guys only beat us because you have way more opts than us. Yes, if we had 90 people against you 70, we'll end with 75+ as well.

& if that's the case, why won't you guys accept if you think we won't pull 100?

I don't think FOE had it's F2P trips hyped on the same epitome that EOP does. If FOE were to do that "sign up or be booted" act every Saturday they would be pulling what you are but they are choosing not to.

And the last full out war FOE had was on christmas weekend vs. Phalanx. It was 88 to a fullout war, pretty sure Foe can pull their hundred men.

@Qxz, You've tarnished your reputation enough, you're the biggest retard on these forums.

1. We don't have sign-ups. Not everyone in the clan enjoy f2p trips, but that doesn't excuse them for not attending. That's just a possibility on why we have such low opts in f2p, but in p2p we pull decent for our ML size.

2. Your organization is not ownage (IMO). You guys only beat us because you have way more opts than us. Yes, if we had 90 people against you 70, we'll end with 75+ as well.

& if that's the case, why won't you guys accept if you think we won't pull 100?

what a lame excuse lol "we didnt have sign ups" dont give me that **** son, even if you did i doubt you will pull 90+

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -