Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe Declared fullout on Eop what?

walli

what a lame excuse lol "we didnt have sign ups" dont give me that **** son, even if you did i doubt you will pull 90+

He's saying we DONT not we didn't. FOE hasn't done signups in over a year and 2 months, I'm assuming if EOP didn't do signups for a weekend their opts would be just as ******.

You and qxz are kinda measuring up by the looks of it, must be Goops doing.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's saying we DONT not we didn't. FOE hasn't done signups in over a year and 2 months, I'm assuming if EOP didn't do signups for a weekend their opts would be just as ******.

You and qxz are kinda measuring up by the looks of it, must be Goops doing.

we didnt do sign ups at end of december was it? and still pulled 90+, gg

whos next

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

well first of all I dont think FOE will pull 100 people, seeing as these last few weeks they have been pulling low, and secondly our organization is ownage, beating FOE on saturday with 78 people remaining (lol).

in those fights u also had 10+ people on foe, and theyve defeated u with 10 less than u like 3 times (lol)

Hmm, Look at Mm/Foe protecting eachother, butt m8s right, dont worry, Eop doesnt need any clan, i hope this war gets accepted, and own you, lets see how you 'talk''

''keep talking''

If this is what you want Foe?? like kids seriously

wo

maybe you read my other post where i told that retard guy to use commas more. Looks like you did, although there is such a thing as an overuse. I hope this post helps you in your future endeavours.

PS - E and EOP seem pretty tight so you can't exactly talk. By tight i mean their assholes that you've been pounded week in week out.

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

Look guys, let's just stop this silliness okay? Whether or not EOP is going to accept this, we don't need people to be hating on each other. Let's try to all be friends here.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

*****? Excuse me? You have the intellect of a rat. Although your video proves nothing, i cannot give clearance for someone I don't know's whereabouts. You play runescape, saying swear words doesn't make you seem cooler than the 12 year olds in dragon med helms. Evidently from your previous posts, you're not the sharpest pencil in the pack.

Care to explain your arrogance, ignorance and incompetence?

yea come on lets be friends

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

Look guys, let's just stop this silliness okay? Whether or not EOP is going to accept this, we don't need people to be hating on each other. Let's try to all be friends here.

It's either win or lose! Rs is srs business no friendship with other clans at all!

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Let's hope Eop also become friends with Tgg because we like to team with them as well.

It's either win or lose! Rs is srs business no friendship with other clans at all!

Well you don't have to be friends if you really don't want to, I don't expect everyone to hold hands and sung Kum Bai Ah, but can we all at least just be nice to each other?

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png