Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

lm lrish is looking

IRISH

hey whats up, i am lm lrish and i am actually irish ive made a low level pure and im interested in looking for an ACTIVE F2P clan. IF you do not fit this bill dont even respond to this. and i will be doing research to find out about your clan. im very active on rs and i will go to any and almost all events.

31a9d.png

ill be checking this through a period of 3 days, after those 3 days i will make my descion

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you looking for a medium clan that you'd be willing to train up for? If so check out #dpures, www.dp-rs.com. We're 75+ for future applicants and 83+ for full members. We pull consistent 65+ to every f2p trip we have and pull 50+ to our p2p trips if you're interested in both. We do many minis everyday aswell!

#dpures

If you want a lower level clan, try out vd something

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Are you looking for a medium clan that you'd be willing to train up for? If so check out #dpures, www.dp-rs.com. We're 75+ for future applicants and 83+ for full members. We pull consistent 65+ to every f2p trip we have and pull 50+ to our p2p trips if you're interested in both. We do many minis everyday aswell!

#dpures

If you want a lower level clan, try out vd something

no thanks

Hey why don't you try EOD? They are around your level (with the exception of Sefket). They have a great community, lots of events, and are awesome at warring! YAAAAY!!!!

http://www.eod-rs.com

#eod

ill be checking video's and other remarks from other members of other clans

no thanks im getting LOW LEVEL. and ive seen dp fight before im not impressed sorry

Loool

Anyways if you consider 70+ stat low level then get that in strength or range and join CP (preferrably range cuz you'll need 40 attack to go along with 70 strength)

www.corruptpures.ipbfree.com

#clan-cp

stick.gif
"Life is full of challenges, just watch your step."

Try out VD, we are currently in the work of revamping our website, so it may look terrible at the moment. We are currently in the process of making a custom skin to "redo" our website in order for it to be more active. Have a look! http://vsrs.ipbfree.com/ We are a 70+ stat req clan or dual 65's. Check us out in #VD. We are very active, and currently growing.

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

Loool

Anyways if you consider 70+ stat low level then get that in strength or range and join CP (preferrably range cuz you'll need 40 attack to go along with 70 strength)

www.corruptpures.ipbfree.com

#clan-cp

im not impressed at all with your clan im not going to a med level clan im sticking to low level.

Hey, if you want you can get 75 range, or 70 range and mage and join Eve Of Destruction. We're a great clan on the rise, with amazing leadership and forums. We have TeamSpeak 3 and a amazing Community. We have F2P events and P2P Events.

#Eod

Eod-rs.com

Hey, if you want you can get 75 range, or 70 range and mage and join Eve Of Destruction. We're a great clan on the rise, with amazing leadership and forums. We have TeamSpeak 3 and a amazing Community. We have F2P events and P2P Events.

#Eod

Eod-rs.com

reviewing your clan atm.

#omnicide

Www.Omnicide.ipbfree.com

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

#vd-clan come check me babe.

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Um, If you want to train up come join IR. We are an amazing clan in p2p if that's what you like, and we are working on our f2p, We are improving every week. It's by far the best community you will ever be in.

Come check us out ;]

www.intense-redemption.com or stop by in the IRC #irclan

If you have any questions/need help just pm me here on PW, Or message me on IRC, My nick is Anthoni

Um, If you want to train up come join IR. We are an amazing clan in p2p if that's what you like, and we are working on our f2p, We are improving every week. It's by far the best community you will ever be in.

Come check us out ;]

www.intense-redemption.com or stop by in the IRC #irclan

If you have any questions/need help just pm me here on PW, Or message me on IRC, My nick is Anthoni

obviously you did not read what i was looking for so automatic no.

obviously you did not read what i was looking for so automatic no.

It's not automatic rofl.

That was legit typing.

-.- All my posts on recruitment things are different if you want to go look.

You said you want an active f2p clan, We are active in F2P and are improving on it. We go out every Saturday, How is that not what your looking for.