Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

lm lrish is looking

IRISH

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not automatic rofl.

That was legit typing.

-.- All my posts on recruitment things are different if you want to go look.

You said you want an active f2p clan, We are active in F2P and are improving on it. We go out every Saturday, How is that not what your looking for.

med level im looking for low level and i have seen your posts im ex IR on another account only person id probabaly respect in IR is Destroynoobz.

med level im looking for low level and i have seen your posts im ex IR on another account only person id probabaly respect in IR is Destroynoobz.

huh

what was your rsn? come #IRclan

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Every low-level clan is basically a med-level clan without numbers. EOD, VD, CS, etc. only call themselves low level because they're too crappy to compete with med-level clans, else they wouldn't have 99 stats. So I don't see what you're looking for. I guess Omnicide is a low-level clan, but they don't saturday PK and pretty much just mini, not much of a future.

Every low-level clan is basically a med-level clan without numbers. EOD, VD, CS, etc. only call themselves low level because they're too crappy to compete with med-level clans, else they wouldn't have 99 stats. So I don't see what you're looking for. I guess Omnicide is a low-level clan, but they don't saturday PK and pretty much just mini, not much of a future.

we do go out on saturdays when we do have time :) had 1 saturday event and one p2p sunday event so yea :P

fireman.png

Ex-Omnicide Founder

You, my friend, are a *******. Every time I see you post I /facepalm.

Oh yeah, don't join Cs. That'd be your worst option tbh. Your stats are a bit low for EOD so I'd say Omnicide.

Brotha I tell the truth. If you want to call me out on it, explain. You and VD flip-flop on being a low/med level clan whatever that means

VD if you like pking

EOD if you like clanwars

Cs/Omnicide I wouldn't even consider myself

There isn't really any proper "low level" clans right now really, Omnicide are the only ones that could claim to be but they'll be dead in a month so

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

We've only been open for two weeks with a Near 40 Memberslist, undefeated Saturdays So far >.o, yeah we mini daily, we also have our first full out this saturday.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

We've only been open for two weeks with a Near 40 Memberslist, undefeated Saturdays So far >.o, yeah we mini daily, we also have our first full out this saturday.

you've had one pk trip why would you say undefeated saturdays lol

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

this is srsly the funniest searching topic ever.

you got the level 40 who has 32 attack for some reason, saying hes not at all impressed with CP, DP or IR

you got OD with their undefeated saturdays, despite only going out once before.

----

tbh join vd. Theyre the only decent low level clan atm.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

this is srsly the funniest searching topic ever.

you got the level 40 who has 32 attack for some reason, saying hes not at all impressed with CP, DP or IR

you got OD with their undefeated saturdays, despite only going out once before.

----

tbh join vd. Theyre the only decent low level clan atm.

there med, Vd has 30 def and 90's to come with it nice try though.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

name someone in my clan who has 30 defence we bring 90s because our req is 70+ and the 90s are mostly the leaders and we use the 30 def **** to troll on cs and please dont try those excuses again they will just fail.

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

75 combat isn't low, we have no 30 def on our ml and haven't had for some months now, and I laughed at fangled's comment <3

but yeah, check #VD out see if you like it.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH