Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How to make Kool Aid

Keith

#EOD Eve of Destruction #EOD

20qb3h1.png

In this guide I'm going to teach you how to make Kool Aid. This is for all my brothers that stay up late slaying those dragons, or just get that late night quench.

30xgygo.png

It doesn't have to be exactly the same, just as long as its similar in size, it will work.

2rpyblf.png

You'll need a spoon like the one above to do some key stirring.

1zn042a.png

You'll need your Kool Aid of course, choose two packets, any flavor combo will work. Give it some thought and come up with something solid.

2ih8hi0.png

Here's all the supplies before we get underway, I suggest getting it out beforehand.

106avq8.png

^Running water will be needed, as water is the true base of Kool Aid (healthy). I missed a picture here, you'll want to go ahead and fill your pitcher up halfway with warm water.

14ltrn5.png

Add your packets, and stir as shown above.

2e6gfmf.png

Grab your spoon, you may want to dry it, and get some sugar. 2-4 spoonfuls is what I'm going with now depending on how sweet you want it.

3091zy9.png

Once you've added the sugar (all of it) stir.

Once you've stirred everything in, fill up the rest of the pitcher to the top with water.

optx8k.png

mw8l89.png

x0nzv6.png

Fridge it. I don't mind if mine is warm, fridging is optional but suggested.

#EOD Eve of Destruction #EOD

If you flame/troll you're probably gay. This is obviously a recruitment tool so please don't try to crack a joke regarding that.

dont think we have koolaid in australia :O

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

When I read the title I was about to flame the person who made it seeing as making Kool Aid is so freaking simple but after I read the whole thing I have to say i'm impressed with your knowledge of making Kool Aid.

:fakenopic:

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

Cool guide, in Australia kool aid isn't big, but I'll make it big using this guide.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Sorry about the spoon man, I feel for you.

It was all good until mah mom got home. Told her I'd super glue it, she told me to GTFO and throw it away. I was like sorry mom, and she was all like I know you're sorry.