Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Full outs or Pk trips?

I Pa I

Younger clans are just upset they don't have the loyal member base that older clans have and thats why they complain about inactives and retirees.

Also apps close for every war that there is, its rare that they don't so stop talking about mass recruiting its rather annoying.

This lol.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Younger clans are just upset they don't have the loyal member base that older clans have and thats why they complain about inactives and retirees.

Also apps close for every war that there is, its rare that they don't so stop talking about mass recruiting its rather annoying.

Yup this^

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

I think instead of comparing it to the Superbowl you should compare it to a Bowl Game in College Football. It's probably the most important part of the season, you have a massive amount of time to prepare for it (almost too much time...) and it will be something to point to at the end of the season as to why you were successful or not.

I personally think people just at it wrong,

Full out wars are something different, along with matched opts etc.

They are generally more for fun as tbh nothing much better than a decent full out war on rs. Pk trips a lot of the time come down to jus who has the most opts on that trip so they can be fun, but also they can be boring. When foe out pulled every1 we hated it, was ******* boring no fights really and when we did get fights they lasted a few seconds thats if they fought back.

Full out wars or matched opts are jus that something different, bit of fun people take them too seriously at times and as a result refuse to do them at all. That is my main reason why i still bare some respect towards E because no matter what they have been doing at the weekends they have remained constant in having many events and wars with use, matched opts etc... I'm just hoping some clans jus go that step further and start looking for some full outs. I just dont see why they dont happen anymore :/ they used to be something everybody wanted.

#TEAM-WALLI

I personally think people just at it wrong,

Full out wars are something different, along with matched opts etc.

They are generally more for fun as tbh nothing much better than a decent full out war on rs. Pk trips a lot of the time come down to jus who has the most opts on that trip so they can be fun, but also they can be boring. When foe out pulled every1 we hated it, was ******* boring no fights really and when we did get fights they lasted a few seconds thats if they fought back.

Full out wars or matched opts are jus that something different, bit of fun people take them too seriously at times and as a result refuse to do them at all. That is my main reason why i still bare some respect towards E because no matter what they have been doing at the weekends they have remained constant in having many events and wars with use, matched opts etc... I'm just hoping some clans jus go that step further and start looking for some full outs. I just dont see why they dont happen anymore :/ they used to be something everybody wanted.

I agree, would be more fun to have something to do during the weekdays.

Minis are good and all but bigger wars like 50v50 matched are more fun.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Not really, unless you only consider PCR wars fullouts.

No, a fullout is a fullout, regardless of how the times have changed. Apps always close for fullouts. Before PCR existed as well.

Back in 06 and 07 clan PK trips weren't 100% about hunting clans. If you could find a clan or ran into one fine, but other than that you would just PK. Kill randoms. Exactly what clans nowadays are so adamantly against.

And that's why fullout wars have always held more bearing over a regular PK event. Traditional PKing and fullout wars were held in a much different regard. Any clan could give any clan a good fight in the old wild, and that's why if someone wanted to prove something it required an official fullout.

You can say times change, but it's not often people do. There's still a large amount of old wild veterans who prefer fullouts to just some clan hunting trip.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

And that is EXACTLY why full outs aren't representative of a true clan's strength.

Because people consider 4-5 years worth of Ex-members a "Loyal member base". Why are they not on the ML then?

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

And that is EXACTLY why full outs aren't representative of a true clan's strength.

Because people consider 4-5 years worth of Ex-members a "Loyal member base". Why are they not on the ML then?

Who cares about what they prove lol, they are legit and fun tbh. Just something to do in rs that is remotely fun as there isnt much of that left.

If you clan is as good as every1 always claims their clan is than it wont really matter, you will full out win/lose will be enjoyable and somthing different, then you go out with your boys on the trip :/

#TEAM-WALLI

Lol I remember when the #1 F2P clan would fight anyone regularly of rules or location.

But now the "#1 F2p clan" doesn't take chances and plays it safe, talking **** about other clans and when it comes time to prove themselves they back down and say "See you Saturday".

Honestly, if you are so confidence in your clan why not fight?

Only shows you fight when you have everything in your favor.

MMpktripssig.jpg

mhdl5x.pngmhdl5x.png

Who cares about what they prove lol, they are legit and fun tbh. Just something to do in rs that is remotely fun as there isnt much of that left.

If you clan is as good as every1 always claims their clan is than it wont really matter, you will full out win/lose will be enjoyable and somthing different, then you go out with your boys on the trip :/

"ad every1 always claims". No-one claimed we were better than MM and their 400 Ex-members?

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

What is more important is purely based on what EVERYONE thinks. And from seeing the posts on this shows that people want to be e-thugs and say that wildy is more important(badass) Full outs get clans out of slumps though:P

hotkeying.gif

"ad every1 always claims". No-one claimed we were better than MM and their 400 Ex-members?

wasnt aimed at you,

was a general statement about all clan members, every1 says and claims their clan is awesome etc.

#TEAM-WALLI

but sometimes they are declared exactly TO prove something. Not for fun or something different at all. I don't buy into all this bs about clans wanting to fullout for fun, clans fullout to try knock other clans off their momentum, or to try and come out of a slump.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.