Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Full outs or Pk trips?

I Pa I

I have been seeing some clans argue about which is more important and personality I can see why both sides have something to argue about.

Full outs -

-Its like the super bowl to a certain degree, this is where everything is on the line and you only get 1 shot.

(even though its usual best out of 3 if in clan wars but in Pvp/Bh you only get 1)

- Another important reason this is usual going to play out in the longer run."Momentum"

(example- Mm beats foe in F2p full out be doesn't start beating on trips till 2-3 weeks later.)

- This also shows how your clan does when you are at your best.

Pk Trips -

-Yes, it is important to be consistent on pk trips other wise clans will think "why did you even win that full out?"(Maybe we should Full out them?)

-Another reason this usual help improve numbers over the long run.

( a slower way gaining "Momentum")

-Also if you don't win in pk trips you will slowly lose numbers over time.

(what happens when you lose)

Please no flaming anyone for their opinions. Also give a good reason why you chose either pk trips or full outs.

MMpktripssig.jpg

mhdl5x.pngmhdl5x.png

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full outs or Pk trips?

Pk trips - Shows clan consistancy and allows them to improve on their organisation and communication. Different clans prep for pk trips in different ways so not every clans' progress can be tracked in the same way.

Full outs - Doesn't show what a clan is capable of on a week to week basis but it does show what a clan is capable of doing when motivated and after a considerable prep. This can be great for finalising a rivalry and can promote clan growth if the leaders are smart and use the motivation/moral boost from a full out war to improve their clan.

For a clan looking to achieve long term goals I think pk trips are the way to go, the experience you gain leading a clan in a pk trip is way more beneficial in the long run compared to the experience gained from a full out war. A healthy mix of both can really bring a clan a long way though, neither should be ruled out completely.

your example is wrong we beat FOE week in and out after that full out.

TLDR the rest. Will read it later on.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

I think trips are fun because of all the variables involved. Rarely fight the same place twice (unless you're having planned run-ins), your clan has to learn to cope with whichever situation arises and be capable of split second decisions.

Fullouts hold more bearing to me personally. There are rules which both clans must agree to follow. It must be official memberlist only as opposed to trips where some clans choose to allow invites. Each clan knows who and what they're up against. They have the opportunity to plan strategies etc in order to out-do the opposing clan.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Now u dont accept fullouts or matched anymore? hm

What? We will full out war anyone.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

old topic is old, trips make you have fun, full outs makes you all get hyped up and in some cases gives you a name

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Full outs because I get to add a couple accounts to my memberlist, make sure I leave a phone call to all my inactive members and trade accounts in order to make sure every account is at the war.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

its not hard to pull high once in a blue moon, a clans true strength is shown week in week out

:bunny:

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Why is everyone comparing a full out with the superbowl? It's so different.

You won't see a team show up with twice as many players to the superbowl lol?

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I