Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Warning: This thread contains dead material.

Mateo

A week ago when I saw Friday PCL was up, I decided to have a bit of a party for ex-Veneratio and invited a few people to see if they would go. We decided to do it, and I would like to say I have no interest in re-opening Veneratio or another clan.

The day went pretty good...we had some complaints about 30 defense armor, which we NOW understand is against the rules. We saw other clans using them, so it's w/e. Hate it if you want.

Veneratio Starting: 13

Exile Starting: 13

Veneratio Ending:10

Exile: 0

Was a good fight. Sorry we couldn't give you the RM you wanted because of other fights, but thank you for the good, flame free fight.

Veneratio Starting: 19

PoT starting: 21

Veneratio Ending: 16

PoT: 0

Thank you for the fight. I understand we used adamant, but I hope it really wasn't a big deal. You had a good day overall though, so good job.

Veneratio Starting: 17 (+11 EoP(explanation below)) ....so 28 people

Corrupt Pures Starting: 32

Veneratio Ending: 0

CP ending: 14ish

Was a very fun fight to watch. We wanted to try our hands on higher clans, so we picked the only one in clan wars at the time. It was 17 vs 32 so I asked if I could borrow 10 EoP for a minute, they got in. At one point it was 21-20 in our favor, but the mithril and lack of it on our side caught up to us. I really just wish Vo and Eop would of been on the same page. Thanks for the clean fight from Vo's point of view (EoP has some emotions about what happened today).

Veneratio Starting: 14

Carnage Starting: 15(?)

Veneratio Ending: 4

Carnage: 0

Was a close fight. It came down to 5v5 and they had 2 addy daddy's left and we had 3-4 people in robes, so I worried, but we out tanked them thanks to maya, and won.

Video of fights vs Ex and Pot (carnage fight was too laggy lol):

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

lol i was one of the 10 eop and i kept trying to attack the ex-vo that aren't in eop at the start >.<

was a good fight, not gonna talk about the rest of the morning >.<

gj guys, maybe malice should do this sometime :D

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.