Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Its Clobbering Time

Goop

Congrats against the main clan on thursday.

Is it just me or is your topic a little deceiving? You give off the impression that you went unbeaten and you had 1 fight which you won.

Lacks in information. Goodjob on the win vs FOE though!

We werent undefeated at all, I'm not afraid to admit it (Unlike foe).

Why would i post losses? Thats like makeing a pk vid showing how many times you've died.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOE's typical excuses, we were scouting you guys the whole time you were scouting us, not hiding, lmao. You guys make yourselves look so bad when really there is no need for it, I would never go that low to make my clans image so negative looking. As for sc0tt, obviously you lied because FOE did log in right next to us in single, a few members attacked them, but we quickly went south towards hills waiting for a fight, we should have dd'ed on a hill and waited for you, but instead we sent our scout your way and waited in clan wars until we realized you guys rushed, then you thought we were hiding, which was false, and we came out to fight anyways, knowing you guys already had the hill advantage. Your returning and our tactical mistakes won the first fight for you, as most of FOE is P2P and could use games necklace unlike us, 50% or more of EOP had to return by running/walking from edgeville, in which case IR picked most of them off so we regrouped and decided to hit you again. This time returning didn't play as much as a factor, and IR was still present but backed off once MM came to AC, we won with 45-50 people left, 3rd fight IR was ****** at us cause me made fun of them in single, in which case their sad excuse of a clan came to hit us again, we could have stayed to fight but in our position 60 EOP would not have been able to beat 30-40 IR+TGG, along with 60 FOE.

Figured i'd clean your made-up stories up a bit and just post the actual truth without any bias.

thekingu.png