Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

First you turn to God, then America

alton444

******* idiot lmao.

Firstly:

The statistics from the original link are incorrect because it is an old article........but as a ratio the donations probably aren't dissimilar.

Secondly:

You keep mixing private and govenment donations

Thidly:

"So you made an assumption based off GDP growth compared to donations?" You derelict.......christ. You don't even comprehend what I'm saying to you yet you try to argue it. Iv'e never once mentioned GDP growth.

Fourthly:

I'm not arguing with you that America has donated significant funds to various countries. What I am trying, but failing to explain to you is that your level of donations is nothing special, if anything it is plain average and below what of is expected of a super power like the US.

Fifthly: You completely disregarded my second post, probably didn't look at the link i posted, failed to give me any evidence of the sort I asked for.

Sixtly:

You are a dumb **** that isn't worth my time.

I see u lurkin on topic loool .

"So you made an assumption based off GDP growth compared to donations?" - You claimed that comparatively USA isn't really donating that much compared to their GDP. Then you went on to say that those figures have probably PROPORTIONALLY increased throughout 2010 ... that is where i made that comment.

Oh those figures you posted are totally inaccurate so please stop referencing them...

If you can't comprehend what i'm trying to get into your thick skull then I guess you should just keep slamming away at your keyboard and come up with gibberish words like "sixtly"

UmadBro?