Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

First you turn to God, then America

alton444

Yeah well to all you foreigners who like to rag on the US, we are the first to just about every major tragedy worldwide willing to spend hundreds of millions within days to help the less fortunate.

Haiti = 100million in gov and estimates of 150+mil from private donations

Just figured i'd throw that out there.

Nice thought, but little thought.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/20...untry-donations

The column to keep an eye on is the '$ per person' column.

Or to put it simply:

US Donations: $13.13million

US GDP: $14.2 Trillion

Canada Donations: $13.07million

Canada GDP: $1.4 Trillion

Lol.

Yes America may have made the largest total donation, but far far from being the most generous country.

Most generous contries relatively speaking:

1. Canada

2. Sweden

3. Luxembourg

4. Denmark

5. Guyana

6. Australia

7. Norway

8. Estonia

9. Ireland

10. Switzerland

11. United Kingdom

12. France

13. Finland

14. United States

Old article I know, but it was the most clear one I could find.

And I don't really like using the term 'most generous country', this is one case study. You think Guyana would be so generous if there was a simialr sized earthquake in Pakistan?

SO TO YA'LL YOU FOREIGNERS *HICK*, WE'A SUPERIORRR TO UZZZ.

**** off.

1. Canada

2. Sweden

3. Luxembourg

4. Denmark

5. Guyana

6. Australia

7. Norway

8. Estonia

9. Ireland

10. Switzerland

11. United Kingdom

12. France

13. Finland

14. United States

That's pretty humbling. Alton, if you want me to close/delete this topic I will :banana:

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Or to put it simply:

Lol.

Yes America may have made the largest total donation, but far far from being the most generous country.

1. Canada

2. Sweden

3. Luxembourg

4. Denmark

5. Guyana

6. Australia

7. Norway

8. Estonia

9. Ireland

10. Switzerland

11. United Kingdom

12. France

13. Finland

14. United States

And I don't really like using the term 'most generous country', this is one case study. You think Guyana would be so generous if there was a simialr sized earthquake in Pakistan?

**** off.

That's pretty humbling. Alton, if you want me to close/delete this topic I will :banana:

The USA has donated much more than 13.3million to Haiti lol ....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100119/ts_al...akeaiduscharity

WASHINGTON (AFP) – US donations to Haiti relief have reached 189.9 million dollars, a level similar to the outpouring of aid after the 2004 Asian tsunami and Hurricane Katrina in 2005, according to a foundation tracking charitable contributions.

The Giving USA Foundation said data collected through the Center on Philanthropy at Indiana University indicated the total amount of aid collected through Sunday is similar to that after other disasters in the same period.

The groups said this puts US contributions on track to match the disaster relief contributions in 2005, when Americans gave more than seven billion dollars for relief for the tsunami, US hurricanes and an earthquake in Pakistan.

189.9 in Charitable donations to Haiti so far, and these numbers are old and don't include government issued help

7 Billion in disaster relief for the tsunami, US hurricanes and earthquake in Pakistan.

Thanks, but next time don't quit some scrub news paper.

:banana:

@SPW - Keep it open and maybe u can be hit with some knowledge :biggrin:

Or to put it simply:

Lol.

**** off.

Haha, those numbers are beyond off. First of all... Sandra Bullock alone donated 1 mil, you think she is 1/13th of the entire US's donation? Hell no.

Oh and the fact that you put France on that list just made me laugh histerically. No. *******. Way.

America is #1 for Donating and helping out Other Countries Considering For all you Koriens w/e u spell it. You wouldent be alive right now if it wasent for us. Nor UK or china we saved your asses from Hitler and Germany. So we Own your Respect besides Deserving it.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

I keep making replys then the page refreshes itself. So I'm going to keep it short.

If you are guestioning the data, you didn't read my post and you didn't read the article/table.

The statistics are wrong because the article is old, I have already explained that. But the ratio of donations propably hasn't changed that significantly.

If you are guestioning the legiitimacy of the paper, you are an idiot.

http://www.globalissues.org/article/35/us-...-aid-assistance

Read from "Foreign Aid Numbers in Charts and Graphs" to the end of "Commitment to Development Index 2006".

Nothing on comparitive private investment, but **** loads on government donations.

Go on, hit me with some comparative data that proves contrary to my point. Don't think you will find any in any text book or any website.

I keep making replys then the page refreshes itself. So I'm going to keep it short.

If you are guestioning the data, you didn't read my post and you didn't read the article/table.

The statistics are wrong because the article is old, I have already explained that. But the ratio of donations propably hasn't changed that significantly.

If you are guestioning the legiitimacy of the paper, you are an idiot.

http://www.globalissues.org/article/35/us-...-aid-assistance

Read from "Foreign Aid Numbers in Charts and Graphs" to the end of "Commitment to Development Index 2006".

Nothing on comparitive private investment, but **** loads on government donations.

Go on, hit me with some comparative data that proves contrary to my point. Don't think you will find any in any text book or any website.

So you made an assumption based off GDP growth compared to donations? First of all you lack the knowledge or data to make such an assumption.

Secondly those numbers are horribly inaccurate. The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation ALONE donated more than 13.3 million and well over 1 billion dollars ...

http://www.gatesfoundation.org/about/Pages...fact-sheet.aspx

Stop being ignorant .... seriously it pains me ...

From the 2009 Commitment to Development Index;

Aid to Iraq, for instance, is counted at 13¢ on the dollar, since in Iraq corruption is rampant and rule of law weak. Aid to Malawi, on the other hand, with its high poverty and relatively good governance, is counted at 94¢ on the dollar

So apparently this index show's no value for human life; 13¢ on the dollar to Iraq .... yeah didn't know some organization could just come up with those standards because i believe we ARE saving lives.

The United States isn't here to be evaluated by some stupid global organization.

We pour out more aid to countries than their potential GDP.

We have the Highest GDP in the world and contain one of the most unique and racially accepting cultures

Go back to your brit'*** newspaper and next time your **** get's fhked over there in Europe the USA will be there to save you.

Or to put it simply:

Lol.

1. Canada

2. Sweden

3. Luxembourg

4. Denmark

5. Guyana

6. Australia

7. Norway

8. Estonia

9. Ireland

10. Switzerland

11. United Kingdom

12. France

13. Finland

14. United States

**** off.

The figures you're quoting are horribly wrong and you are making yourself a bigger moron.

http://www.america.gov/st/washfile-english...T0.8012354.html

^^^ Site, click, LOOK , READ, C O M P R E H E N D

Washington -- Americans increased their charitable donations significantly in 2006 to more than $295 billion -- a record, according to a study released June 25 by the Giving USA Foundation, which reports on charitable contributions.

295 billion is far greater than 13.3 million ... don't quote your silly bias news organization.

******* idiot lmao.

Firstly:

The statistics from the original link are incorrect because it is an old article........but as a ratio the donations probably aren't dissimilar.

Secondly:

You keep mixing private and govenment donations

Thidly:

"So you made an assumption based off GDP growth compared to donations?" You derelict.......christ. You don't even comprehend what I'm saying to you yet you try to argue it. Iv'e never once mentioned GDP growth.

Fourthly:

I'm not arguing with you that America has donated significant funds to various countries. What I am trying, but failing to explain to you is that your level of donations is nothing special, if anything it is plain average and below what of is expected of a super power like the US.

Fifthly: You completely disregarded my second post, probably didn't look at the link i posted, failed to give me any evidence of the sort I asked for.

Sixtly:

You are a dumb **** that isn't worth my time.

Fourthly:

I'm not arguing with you that America has donated significant funds to various countries. What I am trying, but failing to explain to you is that your level of donations is nothing special, if anything it is plain average and below what of is expected of a super power like the US.

Lol.

Sixtly:

You are a dumb **** that isn't worth my time.

LOL!

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif