Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Low Divison.

Dipsy

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malice died moron. VD intends to grow, but in the end they'll just be fighting CS and whatever other new low level clans decide to open.

Dont think you have grown because V0p joined u guys...They fail ar warring cuz we owned them EVERY SINGLE TIME....

So yeh thats nothing to worry about.

33069lj.png

exactly what i said, you guys still flame each other over being #1. what retards you are

No, its a troll who crashes low level clan fights argung with Conspiracy leaders about how **** they are. But yeah they're retards

No, its a troll who crashes low level clan fights argung with Conspiracy leaders about how **** they are. But yeah they're retards

You and Adamant can pm me for vent info when ever you like we can settle it in there.

33069lj.png

I lead Insignia

Yes, we didn't have the greatest weekend trips. Yes, we did not have the numbers that CS and VD had.

But one thing we did have was RESPECT. Respect for both of you as other similar-level clans who we could mini war.

I think the greatest problem with both your clans is the lack of respect you show towards other clans. Yes, there will be an occasional troll, but the fact is that you are both low level clans, and without each other, your Saturday trips would be as boring as HELL. I think both clans need to start to show more respect to each other. (I'm not saying your clans are the only cases, but the flaming on this topic is just ridiculous)

Onto the topic. Yes, I acknowledge the fact that low level clans are starting to bring level 75s and higher, which should not be the case. I think if the future of low level clans is to flourish, the following changes are needed:

- Even lower stat requirements.

- A combat cap of ~70

- No more flaming.

NOTE: If you troll my post, you are only making yourself look like a ****.

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

I lead Insignia

Yes, we didn't have the greatest weekend trips. Yes, we did not have the numbers that CS and VD had.

But one thing we did have was RESPECT. Respect for both of you as other similar-level clans who we could mini war.

I think the greatest problem with both your clans is the lack of respect you show towards other clans. Yes, there will be an occasional troll, but the fact is that you are both low level clans, and without each other, your Saturday trips would be as boring as HELL. I think both clans need to start to show more respect to each other. (I'm not saying your clans are the only cases, but the flaming on this topic is just ridiculous)

Onto the topic. Yes, I acknowledge the fact that low level clans are starting to bring level 75s and higher, which should not be the case. I think if the future of low level clans is to flourish, the following changes are needed:

- Even lower stat requirements.

- A combat cap of ~70

- No more flaming.

NOTE: If you troll my post, you are only making yourself look like a ****.

Mk, so you are saying you as the ex Leader of Insignia, the clan that made no impact what so ever in the low division, other than win a fullout then close and team with OB (Amazing flame filled clan) should dictate how we need to operate? I don't think so. Having a combat cap for a requirement worked well for Epidemic, but they also had competent leaders and the member base who was dedicated enough to train together and strive together for a common goal (Except Jibs, he just used someone elses acc, pretty sure blahahahbhaha is still lvl 44 LOL)

Either way, your opinions are null and insignificant.

Low level clans care to much about numbers,and they see if they have 99 stats and low reqs then more people will join them.

So you wouldn't accept someone who app'd with a 99 stat because you want to be "honorable"? Are you ******* retarded? God thats why low level clans won't ever get anywhere, so many ******** honor rules. I remember back when I'd attend low level PCL with DB, apparently it was NH to be above 80 combat. Boo ******* hoo, no one gives a ****. It was your idea to bring back PCL, so you live with it. Had all the ***** clans who made PCL actually decided to PK, maybe the 80 wouldnt have effected you so much?

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Hoodrat above^ Sup Ak =)

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

with the new shape of low level clans such as CS and VD, we were a 70- combat clan and we were fine with it but no low level clan would accept a mini 70- cap and IF they did accept it they completly took advantage of this rule, such as bringing 5 65s+. So we had 2 adapt to the low level community so we raised requirements a bit so dont flame Omnicide cuz we raised combat a little bit, weve denied 76s and above for the pure fact we dont want them in our clan

fireman.png

Ex-Omnicide Founder

Omnicide, destined to fail so its just a genocide of your clan.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

combat cap is like the opposite of setting requirements

well when were ready 2 raise them we will but im fine with mini'n mid clans even if were outleveled. Im sticking to 75- combat and its doin well so ill keep it

36b26.png

36b0e.png

fireman.png

Ex-Omnicide Founder

Lol Okay First off:

1.Mp had a big inactivity sweep.. Wiped out most of the clan so we changed names and image to Conspiracy...Not a new clan..New theme....

2.Yes...We at a slump..We are doing our best with our Very good leader WIll and Staff.We still do what we do every day..Which is scape,mini,and pk unannounced. The reason why We are at a slump is because Many peeple dropped out from cs thinking that since there is no more Chloe there is no more CS...They are wrong.We are still recruiting good.Still doing what we was doing before.We dont Look for VD..Wtf is a VD besides Vinerial dissease?

3.Our leaders do know how to pk.

---------------------------------------

Now you and your Clan talk **** constantly about Cs..We are the only thing on your minds??Gtfo of our ***** please.We dont go looking for VD u come to us...Cs doesnt go to bitches...Bitches come to us...

Atleast...Cs stays by the rules...1-20 def 21 def maybe 22 def gtfo...You guys ahve 33 deffers and **** like that in your clan but dont admit it...Dont say Look at our ml cuz we know u edit them like crazy.We NEVER TALK ABOUT U GYS unless the news hit us about u talking **** about us...

You guys are sad enough to have spy's and leakers leak out info out to yall so u can hop while we hop or go where we go in pk trips..Cuz ur that sad...You aim for the wounded instead for the strong cuz u cant handle the strong.***** ass niggas Ill be more than happy to head up with yall in vent and flame yall out there. 1 vs all u nigs.

Sad nhers..Addy daddies..

***** lickers...

my irc name is [CS]Justin|Xo_Eab or Justin|Xo_Eab while i idm.

+1 very true

fireman.png

Ex-Omnicide Founder

Kinda sad how Dave is trolling my post when DB was led by a 90+, had pretty much the same combat average as a med clan and claimed DB was a low level clan.

This is exactly what I mean by we need a combat cap for low level clans, otherwise you have level 90s running around saying they're low level.

And I'm not saying we made a big impact on the lower division, but what we did has got to be better than a med clan coming to compete with low level clans because they cant compete with clans of their levels

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

CP has a low level clan called 'Silly Nannies', which Drunk and Chain made up out of pure boredom. They go to PCL every Friday and mock other low level clans, usually going undefeated. It's actually a legit low level clan, levels 40-70ish.

So, what your asking has been done. But at the moment low level clans are limited to clan wars, and mainly fog. The wild consisting of bh, ca or deeper just isnt a good environment atm for low level clans.

If you have ever taken geography in high school.. This is sort of like one of those population-age graphs. Except now its population-cb.level. The low combats are in decline with less reproduction, while the high levels continue to train, even the odd defence level rises. Hence why we are seeing more addy pures, and much fewer low-level clans.

The main reason low level clans are in decline.. is because pking in RS is in decline. Its a direct relationship. More people are making tanks, rune pures, or zerkers rather than normal pures in f2p these days.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

VD isnt low level clan they arent even low leveled :0

<@[OD]Lawson> (20:50:21) <[OD]Lawson> 5v5 mini 75-?

<@[OD]Lawson> (20:50:23) <@Adamant> no

<@[OD]Lawson> (20:50:25) <+Radian> he so bad he dies in non pvp worlds ..... E-Burn

<@[OD]Lawson> (20:50:26) <+[VD]Alex> 75-

<@[OD]Lawson> (20:50:27) <+[VD]Alex> lol

<@[OD]Lawson> (20:50:27) <[OD]Lawson> k

<@[OD]Lawson> (20:50:27) <@Adamant> **** off

fireman.png

Ex-Omnicide Founder

VD isnt low level clan they arent even low leveled :0

<@[OD]Lawson> (20:50:21) <[OD]Lawson> 5v5 mini 75-?

<@[OD]Lawson> (20:50:23) <@Adamant> no

<@[OD]Lawson> (20:50:25) <+Radian> he so bad he dies in non pvp worlds ..... E-Burn

<@[OD]Lawson> (20:50:26) <+[VD]Alex> 75-

<@[OD]Lawson> (20:50:27) <+[VD]Alex> lol

<@[OD]Lawson> (20:50:27) <[OD]Lawson> k

<@[OD]Lawson> (20:50:27) <@Adamant> **** off

Yo moron

1) They've said multiple times they aren't a low level clan.

2) No decent clan wants to be a low-level clan

3) You only prove more and more you have no idea how to lead a successful clan.

Yo moron

wanna know the catch though? vd isnt a decent clan lmfao.

100620235240.png

GF Joe

Yo moron

Oh i forgot how well VD's leadership is

fireman.png

Ex-Omnicide Founder