Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Teaming with Nh clans

WillT

Well i think teaming at all is kinda sad if your doing it because you can't pull. But i don't make a big deal about teaming with a Nh clan as long as the nh clan members dont tele while on the trip.

I don't see a problem with teaming at all. Clans can do whatever they want. If one of the clans is NH, it would be funny to see them all tele while the other clan gets screwed over.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Well i think teaming at all is kinda sad if your doing it because you can't pull. But i don't make a big deal about teaming with a Nh clan as long as the nh clan members dont tele while on the trip.

I don't understand why u think teaming is sad..It shows u trying to help other clans..

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

It would make sense if it was an alliance, but we haven't see those in awhile.

This.

Any people that say teaming is completely ridiculous and meaningless have no brains or haven't been clanning for long at all. Teaming use to be an act of enjoyment you'd have with another clan that you have a close relation to. I think it's fun if clans team up and bond with each other, it forms a bit of friendliness which surely we don't see enough of today lol.

Excessive teaming on the other hand IS ridiculous, you just can't overdue it.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

Anyone got a Link for Pures of Today

TH IS MY ONE

im fine with any teaming as long as they dont breg about the opts they have together :wallbash:

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

I don't understand why u think teaming is sad..It shows u trying to help other clans..

not when you have **** opts and cant get a sucessful trip w/o teaming, its only cool if lets say foe teamed with a lower clan for enjoyment, not really like they have much competition up at #3 apart from eop so it doesnt harm them to say the least

nh clans teaming with honour clans? thatsjust plain stupid and whoever was leading the honour clan and decided to team (no comment) is even more of a *******

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

not when you have **** opts and cant get a sucessful trip w/o teaming, its only cool if lets say foe teamed with a lower clan for enjoyment, not really like they have much competition up at #3 apart from eop so it doesnt harm them to say the least

nh clans teaming with honour clans? thatsjust plain stupid and whoever was leading the honour clan and decided to team (no comment) is even more of a *******

that made no sense whatsoever.

OT: teaming is fine, as it does bring a strong bond between clans, and what shroom said earlier "which we don't see enough of these days". back in the day clans would "ally", so they could have each others back, so lets say if MM or FOE pulled big, the allied clans would be able to compete with them, and although they would lose they would enjoy going against a top clan. but of course you can overdue the teaming, you gotta have a limit on that **** yo.

teaming is only bad when clans like MM, FOE, EPIDEMIC do it, cause they are able to pull extremely high on a regular basis, and it seems that nowadays, with all the trolls, baits, n flames, if a top 3 clan teams with another clan, theres going to be too much drama and ******** going on.

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube