Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

most mature clan

IRISH

I think maturity follows your peers tbh, if you hang out with mature people you will become more mature, basically how it goes, so If 1 person starts being immature lets say.. wcking179{lolll} and then he has some of his mature friends start doing stupid things being funny {null} you lose 2 mature people.. {they both used to be fairly mature especially wc}

its just a chain reaction, I think all clans have good times and bad TLP 07-08 most mature clan I've ever been, heard, seen, or even thought of, tlp 09 wow idiots lol tlp 2010 back to being more mature and respectful, I'm not basing my judgements towards other clans and outwards maturity more of forum integrity and respect shown around the tlp community.

so

TLP

Cp

Fi

tlpsplat2wv6.png

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid topic, no clans are mature. A least mature topic would be more suitable.

gl with that topic not being locked straight up

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

hahahahahhaaha nice troll man

ok i said IMO

your trolling argueing against an opinion post doesn't show you in the most mature light....

Epidemic has, BY FAR, the biggest population of unfunny immature trolls in the clan world.

Every clan has a good share of people who whine/flame.

and no i disagree but i guess if you havn't been in E you never really know

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

theres a difference in 'mature clan' and 'mature clan leaders'

dont really know about other clans members, they can be mature but mature clan leaders? :P beats me

R.I.P. Vlooieneuker
~ 2nd pure to 99 Slayer ~ 2nd pure to 99 Summon ~
~ 2573rd to 99 Slayer ~ 783rd to 99 Summon ~
new pure: Vl00ieneuker
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
champions defeated:
champbanner.png
VLOOIENEUKER

definately not epidemic

lol

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis

Does anyone remember The Fallen? Now I think they were a mature clan, not that they had a whole lot of members. :confused:

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Does anyone remember The Fallen? Now I think they were a mature clan, not that they had a whole lot of members. :confused:

**** how did I forget about them? They were about as mature as it got. Seemed like every member from Neil 4 Mercy to the rest of em were very mature and respectful.

Malice.

**** oops.

Ascendency

**** me why do all the mature clans close?

It's actually a pretty hard question because I can point out faults in all the clans....

Carnage perhaps or Devastation as current?

TBH. The Fallen is probably the most mature clan of all time, what do you think?

I miss The Fallen :(. Was a very fun clan. But yeah, I agree with Tom :P.

I was in The Fallen back in 06, 07. Before Bounty Hunter came out. Dead By Aids was leading :).

Had around 50 Members but a lot of them were maxed or close to it.

An example of that would be Larsrangerb. Good hearted guy, was closed to maxed out at the time of being in TF. If not, he was maxed, cannot remember too well.

I think maturity follows your peers tbh, if you hang out with mature people you will become more mature, basically how it goes, so If 1 person starts being immature lets say.. wcking179{lolll} and then he has some of his mature friends start doing stupid things being funny {null} you lose 2 mature people.. {they both used to be fairly mature especially wc}

its just a chain reaction, I think all clans have good times and bad TLP 07-08 most mature clan I've ever been, heard, seen, or even thought of, tlp 09 wow idiots lol tlp 2010 back to being more mature and respectful, I'm not basing my judgements towards other clans and outwards maturity more of forum integrity and respect shown around the tlp community.

so

TLP

Cp

Fi

Just thought I'd let you know, wc is actually very mature when you get to know him. Although he might give off the impression that he is ignorant and stupid throughout his comical jokey posts, he is actually smart and an overall a decent guy.

Anyways, back on topic. It really depends how you interpret "mature clans". Do you mean each member? Staff? How they conduct themselves on RS or community forums? I think every clan has their fair share of immaturity within members (and ranks in some cases) so it'd be hard to call a clan "immature" without a knowledge of every clan member and rank.

But i do think some clans are more mature on a general level when conducting themselves with others (such as on these forums). Some I'd mention would be TLP, TGG & Carnage, who all seem to be out of whole intense rivalries that have made runescape pure clans so hostile.

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

Cake I base clans around what a clan is.. "a group of people doing similar things"

so if I don't base them as a clan I'm segregating the good members from the bad and if we're talking like that, it still wouldn't matter because the clan with the most individual mature people would still overall be the most mature

tlpsplat2wv6.png

People's minds develop at different rates, people in clans vary in age, people in clans have different views on what matures and immature

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

cp

TH IS MY ONE