Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ascendency Reopened

Xtarantulax1

Ascendency will be reopening as a low leveled clan. Anyone is welcome to join regardless of what clan you may currently be in. I posted this on Ascendency's site (www.a-rs.com):

After much thought and consideration, I have decided to reopen Ascendency as a low leveled clan. Our initial requirements will be a 40+ stat with under 5 defense between the 26-35 combat range. The low requirements are meant so that anyone can easily make an account to meet the requirements and the combat range is so that we can always help each other out and PK as a clan. The main reason behind this is that there hasn't been a dominant low level clan around for a very long time and the clanning world today has become all about competition that it has lost it's true purpose, having fun. I want to go back to the days where going out on a PK trip with your clan meant just finding some random team of massers and destroying them. Nowadays clans just fight each other for meaningless rankings and die over and over until one clan decides to stop returning. No one really wins as they do the same thing 20 minutes later and every week after that and it's just a constant cycle.

What I want to accomplish with Ascendency is what we originally accomplished back in the days of the old wilderness. I want to just have fun going out and doing whatever we wanted to. It wasn't about beating the other clans all the time, it was about plain old PKing with your clan, which no one seems to do anymore. We won't be PKing during major PKing times that the other clans do and we will just do our own thing. If you're in another clan it doesn't matter. Go ahead and be in that competitive clan and come to Ascendency trips on a different account to have fun, that's what Ascendency is going to be all about.

The forums have been reset and cleaned out and the user groups have been changed so that everyone is a guest except for clan friends and elders.

This is not a recruitment thread, I'm just informing everyone that Ascendency has reopened as a low leveled clan. I will be working on a recruitment thread later in the week.

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck!!

TH IS MY ONE

Great to see you guys back again, A was the clan I aspired to be in since I began clanning.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice