Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM V E

Slab

Dindn't the other topic get closed because an E rank requested so? Thought so lol.

And to Slab -> what facts? All I saw was MM flame baiting E or trying to troll.

Seeing as MM made the topic, can we request that certain E members attempting to start something be removed from the topic as well?

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

I asked for the 10 page topic to be closed because it was full of idiots posting stupid replies.

Anyway, OT, IF the war does go ahead with the negotiated rules it'll be epic. Leaders from E will PM either Ethoxyethaan & 13th R4nger on our own forums.

~Legend of NME

iq8p5e.jpg
www.nme-rs.com | #nme
Pk Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/RSMissWinkle

Well I go watch Lord of the Rings and have a nap I wake up to see like 18 pages of this crap. I look through about 10 of them and I'm disappointed with their excuses and MM Members caring (like you expected them to even accept it). Guys just stop making flame baits & flames towards them please. We will just go out Saturdays and show them what MM Pride is.

If this topic happens to gets locked like the others than so be it but it's just a discussion.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Well I go watch Lord of the Rings and have a nap I wake up to see like 18 pages of this crap. I look through about 10 of them and I'm disappointed with their excuses and MM Members caring (like you expected them to even accept it). Guys just stop making flame baits & flames towards them please. We will just go out Saturdays and show them what MM Pride is.

If this topic happens to gets locked like the others than so be it but it's just a discussion.

except theyre avoiding mm till 7th feb where they will strike hard.

except theyre avoiding mm till 7th feb where they will strike hard.

So they're having a 3 week prep trip or something?.. Wouldn't surprise me to be honest.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

A topic will normally get closed due to the replies that it gets, it's just so much work to hide the useless posts that go on them, so in turn everyone loses. The 2nd topic was made in attempt to go against the moderation from the 1st topic. In turn that went to me and of course many know how I hate disrespect towards my staff. This topic is getting the same replies as the other two, and for that it will be closed, no one will be banned/suspended/warned; but keep that as a reminder. It's a shame you can't have a nice discussion about this.