Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Saturday, saturday, saturday

walli

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said we came from behind and crashed you guys, when you guys was trying to 2 vs 1 MM? idiotic statement is idiotic? what did mm ever did to you? they crashed e & foe fight, not yours. we had every right to participate whether mm called us or not.

anyways, it was a vfun trip. not even going to argue tbfh...

Ok let me break it down for your feeble mind, my point is when we fought in the trees with no interference we cleared you guys with ease and the evidence is on video in my last post.

But after we were weakened from fighting mm + we had RSD mains attacking us like mm already explained they were crashed from north and we were all spread and **** you guys got a couple kills and think you own or that is some kind of achievement? I would think so since walli made it one of his points and clearly left out the fact you guys got worked north of clan wars initially.

Stop talking rubbish if your not going to argue don't call my statements idiotic your effectively acting as if your not trying to argue with me when you obviously are thanks bro peace see you next week.

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

So liek i found dis pic

Notice where im at and look at the mini map, i guess they couldnt tell i was Foe =]

100116173225.png

Actually that's from last week and the reason why you were not attacked is because we concentrated on the main section of foe in the trees which lead to us winning we don't go hunting for target pixels like you but good job on helping your clan.

That's when we cleared foe to lava gap and mayhem makers "anti crashed".

eop.png

ya

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis

I am honoured that you needed to team up to take us on hopefully you were not too surprised that you are not the only ones that can play that game.

Nice tries though, cya tomorrow.

Nice tries? we won overall . first of all we beat foe at the beggining of the trip . you came and crashed at the end . then we returned the favour with blocking u off at clw when you were rushed by a main clan ,

Then we beat foe again.

At the cluster fights e + eop vs Foe + mm we dominated , there was not one time where we had lost control of the alter or portal .

good fight though. was hella fun.

Ok let me break it down for your feeble mind, my point is when we fought in the trees with no interference we cleared you guys with ease and the evidence is on video in my last post.

But after we were weakened from fighting mm + we had RSD mains attacking us like mm already explained they were crashed from north and we were all spread and **** you guys got a couple kills and think you own or that is some kind of achievement? I would think so since walli made it one of his points and clearly left out the fact you guys got worked north of clan wars initially.

Stop talking rubbish if your not going to argue don't call my statements idiotic your effectively acting as if your not trying to argue with me when you obviously are thanks bro peace see you next week.

No one is talking about our first fight in the trees with no interference, idiot.

Look at WHAT you said: "1. Lol ok you cleared us once aka crash us from the south after we finished dealing with mm and most of our eop members were east so you killed of stragglers pro."

You're referring to the 2 vs 2 battle? You said we crashed & I explained how that statement is invalid. Secondly, it wasn't just stranglers, when on vid it looked you guys had a good 65-70ish+ people spread out.

No one is talking about our first fight in the trees with no interference, idiot.

Look at WHAT you said: "1. Lol ok you cleared us once aka crash us from the south after we finished dealing with mm and most of our eop members were east so you killed of stragglers pro."

You're referring to the 2 vs 2 battle? You said we crashed & I explained how that statement is invalid. Secondly, it wasn't just stranglers, when on vid it looked you guys had a good 65-70ish+ people spread out.

Cool story bro upload the video we had already cleared mm out of the area before you guys came point is you rushed when we had already wasted supplies but when it was a fair and even fight you got worked how you gonna try deny that? Admit it when you lose everybody loses.

eop.png

Cool story bro upload the video we had already cleared mm out of the area before you guys came point is you rushed when we had already wasted supplies but when it was a fair and even fight you got worked how you gonna try deny that? Admit it when you lose everybody loses.

..? You talking about the fight at sperm hill or dwarves, lawl?

I never said we didn't lose today.. we did lose at north/ne ruins trees..gf? no1 denied that, but you said we crashed when you & e have been teaming against mm

now that we know the lengths epidemic would go to just to stop mm from having their winning streak, we will be prepared next week.

Today proved nothing and i hope eop+epidemic enjoyed their 2 hours of killing mm and foe because im sure the next couple of months will be hell for you, f2p and p2p.

2r7q8ef.jpg

got no response so let's try to say a random quote from a ownage movie to look cool! ok! was fun stealing ur pixels for 2 hours today at our unprepped trip :D:D:Dddddddddddddd

its ok with the leakers/spies you got in mm it would be easy to avoid. pity what the pure clan world has come to when a clan like urs butcher it week in week out. eop and e decided to rush mm as soon as 15+ mm were killed by rsd, leaked the info by whatever leak was in our cc but yeah gj beating a clan 2v1, u must feel great. totally untouchable

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.